Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406220 times)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
You have to remember it's Cox, Cox likes to say things.

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Can anyone tell the Name(s) of the other guy(s) with a Review copy?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Spainkiller finished the game. He says there are some "meh" parts (probably the revilled Areus fight) but that it was a very good game. So, crisis averted.
(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Spainkiller finished the game. He says there are some "meh" parts (probably the revilled Areus fight) but that it was a very good game. So, crisis averted.
(click to show/hide)

Well, I do not remember any game more than 20 hours not have some "meh" parts o mision, except Zelda Ocarina of Time. Even FF had many boring parts.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Well, I do not remember any game more than 20 hours not have some "meh" parts o mision, except Zelda Ocarina of Time. Even FF had many boring parts.
Hey bergaron :3 do you have it already? Any conjectures you'd like to share with us? How are the behind the scenes in mercury now?

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards

what

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Hey bergaron :3 do you have it already? Any conjectures you'd like to share with us? How are the behind the scenes in mercury now?

I do not have it, if I tell the truth even think I'll buy when the price goes down in steam, 29 euros is my stop. I find it an amazing game, best artistic design ever seen in this generation and in the top 5 soundtracks (for those who likes hollywood and epic), excellent gameplay. Give it a 9/9.5, the graphics look like next generation but on XBOX360 and PS3 it shows that have "trimmed" to enter the console with good framerate, the PC version stands much..

But now I'm more hype for Dark Sould2, Expansion D3, MGSV, Thief and TitanFall. Los2 be a safe purchase (only for the graphics I'll buy it) but right now I feel like playing a game with a different game style to a Hack & Slash (Except ARPG like D3), tastes change with the days and now feel like most other styles game.

:)

"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Spainkiller deleted the tweets but ENDING SPOILERS
(click to show/hide)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
(click to show/hide)

Cox would be a HUGE troll and liar if this is not the end.

I know LOS fans want it to continue, but Cox and MS has over and over and over and over reiterated that this is the final chapter to the LOS series.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
You know, I really would love to have Cox's fireproof pants. :P
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
(click to show/hide)
SIGH

Can we at least get some actual Classicvanias in the LoS art style then? God dammit Konami.

I kind of expected it to turn out like this after I saw "Belmont Lineage" in the Journal, Konami could probably make games about whoever they mention.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Urg, ending spoilers already. Fuck, I need that game now.

anything