Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406149 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Bonus for PC gamers? I'll accept MoF HD, ok?
Most likely... ever since Mirror of Fate HD released for Xbox 360/PS3, Cox has been very quiet on questions regarding the PC release (I even contributed, I got no response). It would be a generous motion since the consoles got the first Lords of Shadow 3 years before the PC version, also received the Castlevania bundle containing LoS, all of the DLC, and MoF HD which itself included the demo for LoS2. I myself would pay for it, but I presume that MoF didn't get that many sales overall and it would at least be played if it were included with LoS2.

Whether it's true or not, I dunno... Konami could also include MoF as a pre-purchase freebie for steam users much how I got XCOM: Enemy Unknown for free for pre-purchasing Bioshock infinite.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Something leak pleeeeaaaaaaase.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Wait until Feb 27, then all leaks are gonna happen. hehe.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Something leak pleeeeaaaaaaase.

Next Friday-Sunday you will have a lot of news, info and material.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Review embargo?

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
All I want is the demo on Steam.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5661 on: February 02, 2014, 06:54:42 AM »
All I want is the demo on Steam.

If what Bergaron says is true about new media this week, then the demo is definitly next week. Probably gonna hit on the 11th.

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards

How you know it?  ;D

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
^that game is the unofficial Castlevania for GameGear that was never released lol

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
What do you guys think? How big will Death be compared to Gabriel?
Just as big as him or way, way bigger like Cornell in his werwofl form or even the Forgotten One?

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
^that game is the unofficial Castlevania for GameGear that was never released lol
Seriously?

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Love the lead up to some of the bosses. The mood changes and suddenly shit gets real, and then the boss shows up in dramatic fashion. Love that!!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Seriously?

lol what i meant was, had Konami decided to release a Castlevania for the GameGear back in the day, it probably would've looked like that game

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
lol what i meant was, had Konami decided to release a Castlevania for the GameGear back in the day, it probably would've looked like that game

Oh. I see. I thought it really was a Castlevania game/spin-off changed to be a standalone game.

It's one of the best games inspired by Castlevania out there.