Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406063 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
I'm actually really conflicted. On the one hand, PC will obviously be the best version of the game, but on the other hand, we still don't know if PC will get a physical release or just steam. I really want a box for this one.

Also, PC gaming, no matter how good, just can't replace that feeling of sitting on your couch playing a console on your TV
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
I'm actually really conflicted. On the one hand, PC will obviously be the best version of the game, but on the other hand, we still don't know if PC will get a physical release or just steam. I really want a box for this one.

Also, PC gaming, no matter how good, just can't replace that feeling of sitting on your couch playing a console on your TV

Steambox, yo

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards

big picture mode, Controller, and HDMI.
It's pretty much the same as consoles

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
big picture mode, Controller, and HDMI.
It's pretty much the same as consoles
my pc and tv are on different floors
hdmi cable is not an option unless its wireless which is too expensive

also

steambox

HA
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Very positive preview here:

http://www.totalxbox.com/70766/previews/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-hands-on-making-the-xbox-360-sing/

Nice ! Here another review (many spoilers here) of the 4 first hours (I think that have been posted here before) from hobbyconsolas http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/avances/avance-castlevania-lords-shadow-2-61999; the impresions of the journalist are huge positives too. Remember the notes of the first LoS1 :http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/castlevania-lords-of-shadow/critic-reviews there was also a high fluctuation amongst the notes.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 06:55:20 AM by cerebralbore »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
by the way, did anyone else notice the chaos claws have a fireball move?

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Who says ''I underestimated you''?... Victor?

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Who says ''I underestimated you''?... Victor?

Probably one of Satan's Acolytes. That's not Victor's voice.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
You must be right. I thought weird to Victor to underestimate Dracula.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
The wait on PC preorders is killing me. Some time before the turn of the century would be nice, considering PC preorders have been touted as open since they opened PS3/360 ones.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Look

Offline Anglachel

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Look

I would hope it would come to the U.S. but probably no.  :(
"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Do you have it?

anything