Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406140 times)

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
PC version, same day that console version, steam game ready, pre-order imminent, problems with steam for extra special, but they are already practically solved.

And with this last message I leave. :)

P. D. The game is very good 9/10, do not believe anyone pissed you put a 6/10 because the game is not like you want, try it, see videos and then judge you, for me it is LOS1 x 5. A few will like it and others hate is it not in all games?.

PD2 The DLC will not change anything endgame, as Cox said, only show past histories and parallel paths of the characters (like Alucard), there will also be some very cheap cosmetic DLC.

Good luck community

One more question though Bergaron, if you allow: Will the story related DLCs introduce new bosses as well as did the Resurrection DLC in LoS 1? I would love to see some more unique boss fights in this universe before the devs say goodbye to the CV franchise. Do you have any info on that?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
PC version, same day that console version, steam game ready, pre-order imminent, problems with steam for extra special, but they are already practically solved.

Thanks for everything Bergaron.

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

Good luck community

Desde el primer momento sabía que estabas metido en el ajo. Ha sido un placer tenerte por estos lares. Ya verás nuestras reacciones ante ¿tu creación? ;). Buena suerte a ti también Bergaron.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

P. D. The game is very good 9/10, do not believe anyone pissed you put a 6/10 because the game is not like you want, try it, see videos and then judge you, for me it is LOS1 x 5. A few will like it and others hate is it not in all games?.

PD2 The DLC will not change anything endgame, as Cox said, only show past histories and parallel paths of the characters (like Alucard), there will also be some very cheap cosmetic DLC.

Good luck community
D-do you know if will there be a physical PC release..? Will it if there is- get the PC preorder bonus..?

Suerte, Bergaron, te vas asi nomas? Que pena... No volveras en algun momento en el futuro..?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:03:44 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
New preview (this time in video) from EliteGamer about he first hours of the game; his conclusions:

- Impeccable camera.
 - Improve combat.
 - Artistically shocking
 - The weapons can be upgrade.
 - Dracula have stealth parts cause in this moment of the aventure, it isn't enough strong to combat against the enemy.
 - The test version was the ps3; it have some graphics irregularities, some badlooking textures definition, the antialiasing should improve.

Personal conclusion from the journalist: almost unbeatable first sensations, looks adictive, demanding skill, combat+puzzle+stealth seems nice, doing that the game don't feel repetitive.

Sorry for my english.
Finally!!!! A review that sounds very encouraging. I'm still on the fence on whether to get the game or not, but I think I will eventually.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I'm actually really conflicted. On the one hand, PC will obviously be the best version of the game, but on the other hand, we still don't know if PC will get a physical release or just steam. I really want a box for this one.

Also, PC gaming, no matter how good, just can't replace that feeling of sitting on your couch playing a console on your TV
My PC is directly connected to a TV. You know that magic thing they invented called HDMI? I have one cable.

I don't have a couch though. I prefer playing on my bed.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
My PC is directly connected to a TV. You know that magic thing they invented called HDMI? I have one cable.

I don't have a couch though. I prefer playing on my bed.

His TV is too far away from his computer

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

Good luck community
The hero we need, but not the one we deserve...

Farewell my friend, may you come back some day.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
His TV is too far away from his computer
Not my problem.

I moved mine to be next to my TV.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards

Good luck community

I hope the future brings you back, friend

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Melanicus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
"Quiet, Yoda and Obi-wan! Be MODERATE with the Force, Luke!! Or: Be STRONG with the LIGHT SIDE, but in *using it*, Luke, use the appropriate strength!!"

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Good luck community

Thanks a lot for all the info Bergaron!
We'll be awaiting your return.  :)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Thanks Bergaron, have a nice break! :)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
Wait, did I miss something? Why is Bergaron leaving?

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

Another "hands on" review of the first hour : http://www.totalxbox.com/70766/previews/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-hands-on-making-the-xbox-360-sing/

Enric Álvarez said this in twitter about the 6 of gameinformer: "Es que "eso" no es una review. Es una pataleta. Te sugiero probar la demo y juzgar por ti mismo :)"

anything