Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406110 times)

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Just saw the pics on fb on the LoS2 page.  There's acually a Valentines Day thread here in the off-topic section, btw. :)
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Not totally related to the game but cool... Love my wife...
Heh. Now that's love.

Everything comes full circle

Offline MKKhanzo

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
AsgardWolf! hahahah ESO ES AMOR COMPA!  ;D

Sorry for the offtopic.  My wife last year had a pretty present to me too:

I guess that all IGA haters are rejoicing now. Have fun with your fancy Belmont Dracula and rat stealth.

Offline alucardsan

• Awards
La revista Playmanía española le da de nota un 95 de 100 al juego, pero claro... como es española no será objetiva, no?... No adjunto el artículo pq no sé cómo se hace.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
LoS2 mug? Yeeeeeah classy! :)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
La revista Playmanía española le da de nota un 95 de 100 al juego, pero claro... como es española no será objetiva, no?... No adjunto el artículo pq no sé cómo se hace.
Abajo de postear dice "attachmebts and other options"
(click to show/hide)
Spanish magazines were overly positive with los1 too. But I agreed with them so that 95 (!) is good news for me.

Everything comes full circle

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

Un 95? Cojonudo. I have found this page: http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/default/files/users/Daniel%20Acal/6_0.jpg

Offline alucardsan

• Awards
That is from the magazine playmania, I have the whole story but you don't hang it here.

Offline alucardsan

• Awards
I'm sorry if you don't understand, I am using a translator ;D

Offline jigru0511

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Para ser sinceros, playmania es un revista con una reputación muy dudosa, creo que es de las que le ponen un 95 a RE5  cosas así de exageradas, no dudo que Castlevania 2 se merezca excelentes notas pero no de esta revista

Offline Gamermeister

• Hunter in Training
    • Gamermeister Youtube Channel
    • Awards
Look at Alucard, being his usual sultry self. lolz

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Un 95? Cojonudo. I have found this page: http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/default/files/users/Daniel%20Acal/6_0.jpg

I'm very lackluster at spanish so it will take me awhile to read it. For me it has always been key words that help me in spanish and italian now that I think about it I need an italian that's non scholastic. but I do like that if I'm reading this right is that Los 2 is more technical than the first in combat and it sounds good not only there are alot of things that stated that's just not in the american ones. The skill tree,combat,ect but it does not bag on it for one section.

I think I got the jist of it now and I just woke up. Is Los2 really going to be that polarizing?

edit: http://www.play.tm/preview/81819052/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/

this is a preview but I see the factory and while it's just a picture it seems well detailed.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:41:00 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
i agree that reviews are just the same as individual opinions and no one should rely solely on a review(s) they read on the internet, but the fact remains, if theres a common element or complaint that consistent in each review you read, good or bad, then theres some truth to that. its not all just bullshit from "noob reviewers" or haters.

Offline alucardsan

• Awards
I what I say that will not be a 95 insurance but not a 4

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
i agree that reviews are just the same as individual opinions and no one should rely solely on a review(s) they read on the internet, but the fact remains, if theres a common element or complaint that consistent in each review you read, good or bad, then theres some truth to that. its not all just bullshit from "noob reviewers" or haters.

Right, but if stealth is the worst part, then I'm fine with that. Didn't expect much else.

But Neobelmont makes a very good point, one that I've been trying to stress: these bad reviews miss an awful lot. Sure, tell me the stealth is bad or that the pacing is a bit bloated, but don't gloss over everything else in the game just to tell me that.