Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406252 times)

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
As I told the end is regrettable, was not what someone told me long ago, "Dracula kill Alucard, defeated Satan but remained very weak, brotherhood will capture and shatters. Tortured (braveheard type) ". Are they changed? no idea, but even he can be categorized as end (I'm afraid to Konami issued in any meeting that final open ..)

That's sounds terrible. Glad they changed it. Yikes.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
As I told the end is regrettable, was not what someone told me long ago, "Dracula kill Alucard, defeated Satan but remained very weak, brotherhood will capture and shatters. Tortured (braveheard type) ". Are they changed? no idea, but even he can be categorized as end (I'm afraid to Konami issued in any meeting that final open ..)
That just sounds depressing. Poor Gabriel, I'm a little glad they changed the ending now.
About Sonia: Sonia was seriously contemplated, i would like (do not know) that she included in Victor DLC ..
I would have loved to see Sonia.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:43:12 AM by OSM »

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #7322 on: February 25, 2014, 09:29:33 AM »
Quote from: Bergaron

Leak guy said something along those lines. So they really did change the ending to see if they can milk Lords of Shadow in the future.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #7323 on: February 25, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »
Leak guy said something along those lines. So they really did change the ending to see if they can milk Lords of Shadow in the future.

Maybe they changed it because that ending sounds really overly depressing

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #7324 on: February 25, 2014, 09:37:29 AM »
Maybe they changed it because that ending sounds really overly depressing
Agreed. LoS1 had a sad ending, but no one would feel any sort of fulfillment from that proposed conclusion.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:40:24 AM by OSM »

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7325 on: February 25, 2014, 09:40:49 AM »
LoS1 had a sad ending, but no one would feel any sort of fulfillment from that proposed conclusion.

Exactly. LoS was an origin. Origins for villains are typically tragic. But having the anti-hero save the world then get tortured after killing his son?

No thanks.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
why isnt it unlocked here US east? its 25th, and it still says unreleased. what the fuck? do i have to reinstall it? When the fuck are they unlocking it on steam?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:50:43 AM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
I'm playing CotM to ease the wait...

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
why isnt it unlocked here US east? its 25th, and it still says unreleased. what the fuck? do i have to reinstall it? When the fuck are they unlocking it on steam?

10 AM PST.

It unlocks in 8 minutes

Offline LinusBelmont

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

info for all metroidvania-fans!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

with all these great awesome reviews form Lords of Shadow 2 it is sure that this game will be absolutely successful and

you we will never see a metroidvania again!!!!! i think the metroidvanias was a little bit dated... thats my opinion....   

welcome to the new wonderful castlevania-3D-world :) :) :) ): :) :) ):

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
In TWO days?? Are you fucking kidding me?? :(

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

info for all metroidvania-fans!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

with all these great awesome reviews form Lords of Shadow 2 it is sure that this game will be absolutely successful and

you we will never see a metroidvania again!!!!! i think the metroidvanias was a little bit dated... thats my opinion....   

welcome to the new wonderful castlevania-3D-world :) :) :) ): :) :) ):

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL

Please don't delete this one. This is hilarious.

Europe?

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
Not at all, it's out on the 27th in Europe.

--
Also, LinusBelmont's post are making me blind.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Linus how old are you. Curious.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Linus how old are you. Curious.
The troll is a very ancient creature. It's best not to ask.
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

anything