Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406187 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Here it is.

still processing, but give it a little time...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWStwn-Kg0
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Ahasverus edit your post on GAF, it wasn't me who found the cheat menu. :V

It was Flame.

Offline derision

• It's dangerous to go alone. I'm robbing you.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
You folks are just now finding about the cheat menu? This was discovered by someone on gamefaqs several days ago.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68663290

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
The plot thickens.

28/02/ UPDATE - Spanish website "Vadejuegos" confirmed with their own sources if the info posted here was true. Their results next:

- Vadejuegos is in position of confirming the story and clarifying some aspects of it.
- Development of Casltevania was very problematic due to leadership and communication problems.
- "Development problems are basically what was posted online".
- "In the end, the lead end up being the person who has been here for the most time or laughs the most at Alvarez' jokes"
- "Being creative there is complicated. People's ideas don't get anywhere. Rafael Jimenez, art director got tired of that and ended up in Tequila. They had him hand tied. He said "Well, here you remain with your brilliant ideas"".
- "Jimenez did the first game's art which was awesome, and (thanks to his departure) this second one is a Frankenstein. There is a power struggle. Some parts are pretty, some aren't".
- "This Castlevania ended up being a little weird due to that. Each department goes with itself and there is no internal communication".
- "They mistreat their people. They.. distrust themselves. It's a very weird ambient, very little creative"
- Relating the stealth sections: "Some of us said, "But what is this? Are we really doing this? Why rats? Really?". Those things were bad and talked between us. This has been like this for 2 years, not before.
- "There weren't any meetings. We found out things llots of times by the press".
- Regarding the first post veracity: "It's not true (that I know of) that Konami is displeased with the game. That can't be known yet".
- "The delay didn't involve out pocket's money (that we know of) it was the normal thing caused by a production of this size.
- Alvarez has been contacted.

http://www.vadejuegos.com/noticias/desvelamos-los-problemas-de-desarrollo-de-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-20140228.html

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
I wonder what will happen to Alvarez now.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: Man Flame your video is taking an eternity to finish processing.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:44:42 AM by OSM »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I wonder what will happen to Alvarez now.
Nothing. He's the director, founder, owner and lead writer of MercurySteam, at best, he gets humbled a little, at worst, he drags the whole studio down with him. Keep an eye on the studio making the LoS DLC, that will be the one who carries the series forward.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCd7AzQzlu8

HAHAHA!

HA..HA!

HA...HA...ha...

Haha...ha...ha...hahaha...ha...

Fuck

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
I don't even have the game and that disappointed me.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCd7AzQzlu8

HAHAHA!

HA..HA!

HA...HA...ha...

Haha...ha...ha...hahaha...ha...

Fuck

Fuck you too, Dave.

Offline Viskod

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Aw. That makes me sad.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:09:24 PM by Kingshango »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
no way. there has to be something... someone tweet cox with this shit. we need confirmation!
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Viskod

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Flame, Flame. Its okay. Just let it go. We're at least getting Alucard DLC that will show us what he was doing when we weren't around him and wont offer us anymore closure on what happened at the end of the game.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
no way. there has to be something... someone tweet cox with this shit. we need confirmation!

You think I already didn't?

https://twitter.com/e105beta/status/439487031115513856

EDIT:

I think that's the exact face I made when I watched this video.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:20:31 PM by e105beta »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
i wonder... what if you beat satan AFTER getting  full completion ...?

anything