Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So what do you think about the recent flood of collaborations?  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: So what do you think about the recent flood of collaborations?
« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 10:35:40 PM »
+1
M2 did the previous collections and made a System 16 version of Fantasy Zone II "just because." They also developed The Adventure ReBirth so clearly they have a lot of love for Castlevania. I'm sure they'd program a serviceable workaround for the mostly pointless touchscreen mechanics. If that's what these banal crossovers are leading up to, then Konami can keep whoring out the series—but the crossovers themselves do nothing for me. At least during the dire times of Lords of Shadow we still got new games. I'll take mediocre games over no games at this point.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
The dual touch screen indeed poses a problem, but if they were dedicated they would think of a solution. It’s not impossible.

If a Switch DS collection would happen, then they could include: Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin (the weakest of the IGA trilogy but it does have its moments of greatness), Order of Ecclesia, and maybe even Mirror of Fate. As a extra bonus they should include Adventure ReBirth. I skipped the last collection but I would be ALL OVER this if they make it happen.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:35:34 AM by crisis »

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
A true-to-form stage-by-stager would be swell. 😎

Tags:

anything