Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Project Legend  (Read 6127 times)

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 15, 2017, 06:42:05 AM »
Well I never try to do something like this, really this is a simple idea but i want to make it so lets go to the point.

A little idea i have, sadly i cant do all by myself, im looking for help, if you are interested contact me.
In case you didnt like the music i use in my chanel have another:

Dont know if im going to show updates here or not, this is only to make you know the project im working, the title for the game i think its ready but for now i decide to use Project Legend.

Thanks for read this, have a nice day all the days!

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:17:00 AM »
Very nice sprite art! Seems very ds like. digginn' alot of enemies defeintly like that horse and harpy-ablotross enemy. Very nice! The song sound neat too..

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 12:34:03 AM »
It really is hard as hell to make anything like this on your own. I been putting in massive amounts of time pretty much every day on my own project and I feel like I am getting nowhere with it. I am but every little thing takes so much time to complete. I think the most time gets spent in photoshop for sure. It takes hours to make all the things needed. Just ripping apart existing materials can take days depending on what/how much you need and how poorly created the source material is.

Hopefully you can find an extra person or two that can help out.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 02:08:43 AM »
Very nice sprite art! Seems very ds like. digginn' alot of enemies defeintly like that horse and harpy-ablotross enemy. Very nice! The song sound neat too..

Thanks!

It really is hard as hell to make anything like this on your own. I been putting in massive amounts of time pretty much every day on my own project and I feel like I am getting nowhere with it. I am but every little thing takes so much time to complete. I think the most time gets spent in photoshop for sure. It takes hours to make all the things needed. Just ripping apart existing materials can take days depending on what/how much you need and how poorly created the source material is.

Yeah I agree, for now things looks good, spriters reply, coders reply, I need a musician XD.
 This is something like theplottwist make with his project, I will stil work on this even if no one wants to help me, perhaps in the future i can have a lot of things so the only thing i iwll need its to find some one that wants to finish, with luck it will be done.

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 10:02:09 AM »
This looks very cool dude! ;D

Looking forward to the progress on this, good luck. ;)

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Tags: