Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I'm leaving for the city tonight  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« on: September 24, 2013, 02:17:43 PM »
I'm sorry if this is sudden, but I didn't know what to do and I took this decision yesterday.
I wanted to tell everyone that I'm leaving tonight for the city, where I'll be living with my mom in her house and working in a part-time job, leaving me with more time to study japanese now that JLPT exam is coming soon in just a few weeks, and also releasing me for a while from my little town air. I needed some change in my life.
By now, it's for some time. When the exam is done, I will think what I want to do with my life and take a more definitive decision.
I don't like city life, but I don't like my town. I miss my mom and my pet and they live in the city, but my main work is in my town, so now I'm just taking a license for some months so that I can study; the part time job is just for not being a charge to my mom while I stay at her house.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm OK and that I won't have internet for a while, and that I will miss the hours per day I spend here until I can return. In my free time, I will only have one X360 with some games.
In the meantime, those who speak spanish check my translation of The Lecarde Chronicles when it's released!
And wish me luck!  :)
I leave kisses to everyone. I will return!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »
NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

First crisis, now you, it would be more difficult to poke fun at this place. :-\
I wish you the best, kisses.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 06:07:25 PM »
Thanks, I really appreciate it  :)
It's for just some time, until I figure out some stuff and have the japanese exam.

Take care of this place while I'm away, so when I return I find it just as it is today.
I learned to appreciate a lot of people here during my stay. You are one of them.

I will return, I promise. This is the best site I've been online, and I never felt so good posting anywhere. It's just real life calling now. Nothing definitive.
Now I will prepare my luggage, my bus leaves in a couple hours.

I'll see you all soon!
Kisses! ♥
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 07:14:02 PM »
Buh-bye, Pfillow. o .o Bring back lotsa saucy city pics.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 08:12:31 PM »
I wish you well Pfil  :D  You may not like the city or city life, but I can tell you that you won't be nearly as board in the city as you would in a small town. There will be lots of things to do and job opportunities as well. And who knows, you might actually meet someone special who will love and appreciate you as a person. Best of luck to you.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 09:18:41 PM »
Have fun and be safe out there! We'll keep the place tidy till you get back. :)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 12:50:46 AM »
All i can say is have fun, take care of your self and this:
Scorpions - Big City Nights
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 01:49:24 AM »
Enjoy your break Pfil and you might want to keep your eyes open for some things only the city life can offer.  :)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 06:08:36 AM »
Have fun in the City.
I always do.

Then again, the City I visit is NYC, where it's always fun.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 10:40:56 AM »
Have fun in the City.
I always do.

When you're not driving. ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 11:48:26 AM »
Good bye, Pfil! We'll miss you, but it sounds like a good move for you. You'll have a wonderful time, I'm sure. Good luck on your JLPT too! You're a smart girl, I know you'll do well. Can't wait 'til you get back! XOXO
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 12:58:17 PM »
It's a bit late for a reply, but good luck out there.

And that'd be true for me as well.  ;)
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Tags: