Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Can't wait for more OC like trashbrand to waste time.
The laugh at the end is giving me Castlevania: Dracula X password vibes.  Must be Dracula, but it's odd that I can't be sure if he's even in this show.  Love the logo animation at the end also.
I still feel pretty chuffed about breaking a million points in Castlevania Chronicles original mode.
Ah yes I can't wait for my dose of homoerotic sex scenes, cringe jokes and pseudo-political subversion

Lol. Didn't they fire Warren Ellis?

Anyways. Jumping from CV3 to Richter-era and passing over the most iconic Belmont in the process ain't it. But I guess they gotta keep that Alucard crutch always within arms reach.

And yeah, something looks weird about Richter's face. But he looks way more accurate than they guy they called Trevor from the last one.

Still haven't watched season 3 and if this comes out around the same time as Game of Thrones house of Targaryen I'll likely be passing on it.

Maybe it's for the best though that they don't touch Simon. Maybe one day we can get a live action and better CV adaption for him. He deserves his story and his curse to be told in detail.

I think the truth is this show is only partially for the legacy CV fans and more just for the Netflix anime crowd. I often run into people who love this show and most the time they've never played the game. 🤷

I call it here now, seeing the trailer again and listening to the voice lines they included to me it looks like our boy isn't doing very well. So here's my guess: they are gonna mashup Rondo and Sotn, and Richter is embarking on a quest to .. resurrect Dracula and prove himself worthy of whatever (Annette's love, the Belmont name). God i sure do hope I'm wrong
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania: Seal of the Eclipse
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on June 11, 2022, 01:15:29 AM »
hahaha! There we go.  :D
Off Topic / Re: Comix
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on June 11, 2022, 01:13:30 AM »
Done with Demon Slayer manga (got the complete boxed set, really nice btw, good job Viz).

Eagerly waiting each week for the latest My Hero Academia chapters. Thank God for simultaneous release English localizations!

Also waiting for the 2nd volume release of Deadpool Samurai. Hilarious fun! I can't stop hearing Ryan Reynold's voice when reading Deadpool's lines.
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania: Seal of the Eclipse
« Last post by Gunlord on June 11, 2022, 01:10:30 AM »
Meeting IGA! Best day of my life!  ;D
Proof: https://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=8865.0
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: The meaning of "Shanoa", cracked.
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on June 11, 2022, 01:03:48 AM »
Good job Plot! *applause*
I just thought it's just a name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
anything