Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Virtual Unlimited Project
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on February 04, 2024, 01:23:25 AM »
Public demo is out! Very recommended to any 2D action fans!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1934030/Virtua_Unlimited_Project/

Honestly, I wonder what kind of reaction will Inti Creates or Capcom be towards this game since the public demo is out. Anyway, I think it did an outstandingly good job among the followers of the MMZX type of game design. Very much recommended to Inti Creates fans and Mega Man ZX fans.
still seems to be on Apple Arcade.
Is that the game with the sprites?
Fan Stuff / Re: does anyone have Dracula's voice ripped from the net flix show?
« Last post by mgfcortez on February 03, 2024, 03:13:51 AM »
YOU NOW PROSSESS DRACULA’s VOICE

somehow I missed this joke  ;D lol
is there a way to play Grimoire of Souls? I tried once months ago, and it wouldn't load up. I tried to emu it on pc. but would gladly pay for the game on my Samsung S9 if it was available to purchase for Android still. but oh course would rather play on pc with a bigger screen and my PSX 3 controller. but please if there is a way to play it let me know. I missed out on this game when they had it available. thank you.
well got me another pc so I can train models so been working on a Japanese fan translation that I found of a old Japanese text patch. I really enjoyed the script, so been cloning it. and probably got 90% of it finished just need to clone some more models to get better emotions because eleven labs can only do so much. I have already trained Alucard, Dracula, Death, ferryman, librarian, need to do a model for Richter and Maria, just need to sort the hundreds of audio files to use as datasets to train them. I Dub most the audio with eleven labs in the past few months. and eleven labs gave me such a big amount of audio like my gospel of Mark a hour and 40 minutes of Alucard it was was pretty easy to train Alucard with that. I am looking forward to finishing this script it's a dream come true to do something so cool then get to play with it. anyway my software for recording video's has been freezing the video. so recorded this with my phone on the emu. sorry if the quality suffered but wanted to go ahead and share some of the script that I already polished and fined turned in game. also recreated Alucard's memory of his mother dying as a bonus at the end I just wanted to do it because I can lol enjoy.

https://youtu.be/bXuQGZxYJXM?si=piCzuQttRXxY7Wyt
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles May 2013
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on January 28, 2024, 10:39:34 PM »
https://github.com/Aceearly1993/lecarde-1/releases/tag/v0.4.8

Everyone please spread the message to the world that Lecarde Chronicles 1 and 2 are still receiving community updates at github!  A plenty of people still only know the last original release that contains bugs and result in false impression to the games, which caused the community updates hard to gather public opinions.

As for DMCA argument or other risks, just as the previous posts stated: most of the game's sounds will be replaced in order to get around the troubles (matching the style of sounds in LC2). We can only hope the devil hand didn't stretch that far.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: NEW CASTLEVANIA-ISH ANNOUNCED!!!
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on January 26, 2024, 07:42:44 PM »
*best
Fan Stuff / gooey.
« Last post by Super Waffle on January 26, 2024, 07:19:10 PM »
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: NEW CASTLEVANIA-ISH ANNOUNCED!!!
« Last post by Super Waffle on January 26, 2024, 07:18:17 PM »
Yeah, let's make an homage to the worst Castlevania game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10