Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 1046097 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1725 on: June 06, 2015, 07:23:51 PM »
Egoraptor is generally an overall idiot. Try to pay him no attention.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1726 on: June 07, 2015, 01:33:29 AM »
Actually, left is Gebel and right is Johannes. They decided to give Gebel glasses for some reason.

Its confusing because they also removed Johannes glasses if we follow this logic. They have exchanged bodies or what? lol

I think they may have gotten a little too ambitious with the $5 million mark. I just hope that they really do need $5 million for it and not that they just kept pushing it back to whatever they thought they would be able to get in the end. If this happened, then it will be a shame once we don't reach it.

They aren't. Think about that, they could do it anyway even if they failed reaching this stretch goal if it was a possible thing don't you think?

Egoraptor is generally an overall idiot. Try to pay him no attention.

I think that they only called him because he gained a lot of subscribers with his Sequelitis video about Castlevania, before that I've never even heard about him.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 01:41:13 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1727 on: June 07, 2015, 03:11:00 AM »
+3
I don't like SCIV that much too.

Nobody is perfect.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1728 on: June 07, 2015, 03:47:56 AM »
Nobody is perfect.

Sorry, couldn't resist
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Charlotte-nyo:3

• Bloodstained is our hope
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #1729 on: June 07, 2015, 06:30:28 AM »
No, it wouldn't.

People are disapointed by MN9 for other reasons (not looking like the concept art or being a pixel art, which is their own fault for not reading the kickstarter).

I'm not talking about MN9's reputation. I'm talking about the "It's REALLY small, seriously" comment that was made in reference to the MN9 mini-game.

And especially Egoraptor, who's said in an old Game Grumps episode that Symphony of the Night was his least favorite game of the series.

He's probably only played like 6 or 7 of the games in the series so that isn't saying much.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 06:33:49 AM by Charlotte-nyo:3 »

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1730 on: June 07, 2015, 07:21:15 AM »
Not sure If this is known but Ben Judd answered my question and said this is the biggest budget IGA has ever received. While it's not hard to believe or anything it's good to know. An exciting prospect that he's getting a good budget finally, really excited to see what they can do with some good money for a change. ( it already shows in the game modes)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #1731 on: June 07, 2015, 07:42:39 AM »
+1
He's probably only played like 6 or 7 of the games in the series so that isn't saying much.

A lot of them only once. Rondo and Dracula X he's only played once, I think. SCV4 maybe twice and said he hasn't beaten it. I haven't no idea about Dracula's Curse since he thought Trevor was Simon at one point. Just because he did the Sequelitis doesn't mean he's a CV aficionado or even knows half of what he's talking about....though at least he gives them a go. It's just cringeworthy sometimes to watch.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #1732 on: June 07, 2015, 07:50:18 AM »
Nobody is perfect.
Great description of Super Castlevania 4.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1733 on: June 07, 2015, 07:55:58 AM »
Super Castlevania IV is a person?

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #1734 on: June 07, 2015, 08:01:55 AM »
A pretty OK person. Nothing too special about him. He's a nice guy.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1735 on: June 07, 2015, 08:15:56 AM »
Super Castlevania IV is fucking amazing

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #1736 on: June 07, 2015, 09:15:58 AM »
Come on guys. It's just rude to bring up the one Castlevania game Iga can't top on this thread.

All it takes is a whisper of Super Castlevania 4 to draw me out.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:38:00 AM by Belmontoya »
The worst monsters are human.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1737 on: June 07, 2015, 11:23:28 AM »
*Whisper*Super Castlevania IV*Whisper*

Sorry, couldn't resist

LOL! What the hell Lelygax?!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:25:07 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #1739 on: June 07, 2015, 11:46:12 AM »
*Whisper*Super Castlevania IV*Whisper*

No need for redundancy or provoking.

I'm already here ready to debate any fool who tries to deduct anything from the pure genius and beautiful work of art that is Super Castlevania 4.

There's no need to trash the pinnacle of CV on this thread. After all, this thread isn't even about a Castlevania game in the first place now is it?

Isn't it better to keep this about Bloodstained?

The worst monsters are human.

Tags: