Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Plot of Castlevania Movie Revealed  (Read 23562 times)

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »
Just as long as it's not shitty rap or other crap with lyrics like dracula perfect selection version of vk. :\

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29:10 PM »
I cringe, though, cause almost ever video game to movie adaptation had a vocal song(at the very least, one). That makes my lunch rising in throat. That's why I'm sooo against Evanescence. Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Muse and other bands for such a project, though I have a strong pain in my stomach telling me that one of these bands will have a song featured in the movie(likely the ending credits) just for the sake of "reaching out to the teen gen with popular music".

Rath

Re: Plot of Castlevania Movie Revealed
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2007, 09:51:15 PM »
Just as long as it's not shitty rap or other crap with lyrics like dracula perfect selection version of vk. :\

*imagines a bunch of Skeletons in a CV movie musical sequence dancing in the forest to the Mad Forest arrangement on the Dracula Perfect Selection album*

Offline Thaddeus

• Sensitive Iga-basher
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Plot of Castlevania Movie Revealed
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2007, 10:07:25 PM »
I cringe, though, cause almost ever video game to movie adaptation had a vocal song(at the very least, one). That makes my lunch rising in throat. That's why I'm sooo against Evanescence. Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Muse and other bands for such a project, though I have a strong pain in my stomach telling me that one of these bands will have a song featured in the movie(likely the ending credits) just for the sake of "reaching out to the teen gen with popular music".

Tags: