Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Ripe Seeds" is available (MP3 Inside)  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:55:29 PM »
Castlevania: Belmonts' Revenge - Plant Castle "Ripe Seeds" MP3

Continuing with retro-tunes, here's the Plant Castle music.  Once again I did a little Rock arrangement since I always think of that stuff when I play the oldschool titles for the GB.
Enjoy!

^_^
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Re: "Ripe Seeds" is available (MP3 Inside)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:54:17 PM »
Giving your latest tune a listen to. I'm kinda getting mixed signals from this version. To me, it's almost as if certain instramentaitions of the song are interfering with eachother. After the startup the tune goes into it's familiar play but there is a section that almost sounds kind of sour... That's about as tecnical as I can discribe it. The part I'm refering to is 11 seconds into the song if that helps. Then again it could be that my windows program has a different synth system so it could be something from my end.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 03:48:34 AM »
Once again you made it Jorge!!!!! ;)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 05:19:01 AM »
@X

Thanks for your critique.  Tonight I will analyze the chords in that section, just in case there's an error in the harmony.  Does it sound sour on the 2nd loop?  The 2nd loop has the same chord only with the main melody being on a lower octave.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 10:37:33 AM »
I've noticed that the same sounds carry into the second chord too.

-X
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 06:30:30 PM »
Try re-downloading it now and giving it a listen.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 07:31:09 PM »
Kudos to you on the problem there Jorge!  :D The interference is gone and is much smoother run-through. So I take it it wasn't my machine huh?

-X

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »
Heretic spotted a disturbance in the chords, so I went to investigate.  Although the chord I was using was 'alright', I found a better chord to use and it seemed to generate a better harmony.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 02:37:43 AM »
i sense a disturbance....no wait i don't...HEY JORGE NICE TUNE AS ALWAYS! :)

edit: the begginning, with the drumms, was awesome!  8)

Your fan,

Raphael D. Mendonça.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 02:39:28 AM by Raphael Belmont »

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
I liked it. Very nice interpretation of the original.
"Stuff and things."

Tags: