Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?  (Read 105971 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »
+1
Such a thread would be deleted faster than you could say Blathering Blatherskite.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »

But all my blue footed booby pictures are just too hi-res

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2013, 02:43:38 PM »
It seems to me or are there currently 3 current topics on which female attributes are mentioned?  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2013, 03:00:52 PM »
It seems to me or are there currently 3 current topics on which female attributes are mentioned?  :P

Really I wonder how one of them happened  :rollseyes:

(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »
Really I wonder how one of them happened  :rollseyes:
Haha! But it was Lely who mentioned boobs in Dragon's Crown first!  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2013, 05:35:40 PM »
+1
Well, everyone was saying things about that everytime someone mentioned Dragon's Crown, its almost natural since they are THAT huge. If Maria have seen that, she should be raging.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »
HAHA! Gizmo Duck! My all-time favored superhero of the Duck Tales saga.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »
I've asked it before & I'll ask it again-where the hell is Think Tank? I like to imagine he's a unicorn wrangler, or maybe laying low in a sewer somewhere, living it up Ninja Turtle style, because he's tired of throngs of mostly female nymphomaniacs clambering over top one another in a desperate bid to experience the sweet euphoria that is his junk. That's just how I like to picture him anyway 'cuz he was a rad fella.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2013, 07:41:13 PM »
Well, everyone was saying things about that everytime someone mentioned Dragon's Crown, its almost natural since they are THAT huge. If Maria have seen that, she should be raging.
Haha! Good old Lely!  ;)
I was joking!  :)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2013, 10:08:22 PM »
+1
Speaking of tits, I'm somehow pleased that Pfil has been honored with the Pervert award.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2013, 02:16:37 AM »
+1
Haha! I guess I earned it with all my talk about ecchi anime, H-games, CV pairings, fantasies with Juste and Carmilla, and all that stuff  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2013, 10:28:43 AM »
+1
Speaking of tits, I'm somehow pleased that Pfil has been honored with the Pervert award.

Well she is a fan of Bondage Fairies so it's to be expected. As for Think Tank I'm also curious. I can't remember when his last post was...over a year ago? Maybe more?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 10:30:27 AM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »
There are some users who don't post so frequently now as they previously did.
And it seems Crisis really meant it when he said he was going away for some time.
At the time I thought he was joking.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2013, 04:26:19 PM »
I understood that it wasnt a joke, it seems that he needed some free time for something. Now I dont know what happened to Lone Wolf, Lelygax and Dalles.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2013, 12:15:02 AM »
+2
I understood that it wasnt a joke, it seems that he needed some free time for something. Now I dont know what happened to Lone Wolf, Lelygax and Dalles.
Lely, wait.... you don't know what happened to yourself?!
Are you a doppelganger?  :P

Tags:

anything