Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So did anyone manage to backup the lost posts?  (Read 2836 times)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
So did anyone manage to backup the lost posts?
« on: May 25, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »
As you noticed, recent posts are gone due to the reset. Did anyone back them up in pastebin or something?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: So did anyone manage to backup the lost posts?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
Jorge accidentally the forum, sry! `\_(゙ン)_/`

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 09:59:51 PM »
Crisis I have to know why your brain has been stroking off mid-sentence and leaving words off lately; you're really starting to worry me now!
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 10:32:22 PM »
Crisis I have to know why your brain has been stroking off mid-sentence and leaving words off lately; you're really starting to worry me now!

"x accidentally the y" is an internet joke. Like "I accidentally spilled all the oil" becomes "I accidentally the oil, all of it." or some similar rearrangement. The joke being that what exactly went wrong is inferred rather than stated. (Like all jokes, it falls flat when explained.)

As for the main topic well, Jorge did warn us that this would happen and not to post anything important.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 10:35:35 PM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 11:32:28 PM »
I saved and reposted my latest in the Shadow of the Eternals thread, heh.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 03:48:48 AM »
Also reposted. 5 posts were lost, but luckily I had a backup.
One of them was a reply to some funny Pokémon stuff, but now I can't seem to find it, and I don't remember who posted it.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 11:22:24 AM »
At least only a few posts were lost rather than the whole forum...I've seen that happen b4 x_x

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 09:41:59 AM »
Forum was recently restored, but only a few posts done in between the days of the restore were lost.
I did warn you. :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 12:55:37 PM »
Forum was recently restored, but only a few posts done in between the days of the restore were lost.
I did warn you. :P

Yeah, you did, but you can wave your magic wand and bring them up..... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Tags: