Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castelvania a perfect mesh of musical and pictoral textures  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Belmont Stakes

• Registered Massholevaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Smashing controllers since 1982
    • Awards
Castelvania a perfect mesh of musical and pictoral textures
« on: August 24, 2014, 09:52:11 AM »
Please excuse me for not posting very much but when I post it is my desire to point out something profound and poignant about the series. In the case of Castlevania as well as any great video game series something magical sublime and transcendent of reality always captures the attention and imagination of the player. You can include movies in this notions as well. This is what I am referring to. Does anybody notice that the music of a NES game and visuals perfectly align as do the Super NES versions or the PS1 versions. Maybe I am too zeroing in on this too much but I think it deserves a look. Perhaps I am too fixated on my perception. After all Castlevania Chronicles has remixed music and some visual aesthetic work done on it. But does anyone else see this point? I suppose this isn't that unnoticeable. But with any really good entertainment media there seems to be that perfect mix. While there is no need to make this a religious topic I can not help but notice that there is some sort of grand serendipity that can almost make one believe that a higher state or being exists.

Remember my name and know this. I have Suffolk Down Syndrome.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
A Belmont falls through a trap door into a square prison with no exits. After hitting three sides he smashes through the last one. Relieved and low on health he looks at the camera, smiles and says......"Pork chop?"
ULTIMATE FOURTH WALL BREAK!!! That just happened!!!

Tags: