Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I would like to give Revelatios DLC some dap  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Belmont Stakes

• Registered Massholevaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Smashing controllers since 1982
    • Awards
I would like to give Revelatios DLC some dap
« on: March 27, 2017, 07:38:11 PM »
This DLC inspires and frustrates me. It for all intents and purposes is better than the game it stems from and deserved its own title at least gameplay wise. It would be fun to see an Everything Wrong With on this by Dartigan on YouTube irrespective of my gushing. Call me a sadist.
I like this version of Alucard accent and all. His move and skill sets serve a platform game fan like me just fine. The rework of his SOTN and Draculas Curse versions make appreciate why this character is one of if not the best serieszzz protagonists IMODO. There are places that can be explored if Konami makes it back from level 3 Harmony of Despair ????.
PS those of you who wish that the LOS series be likened to and be eradicated from this Earth like Syphalization need not reply. Huh a Dracula movie reference and a rip on Ms. Belnades all in one sentence. PLAY THIS DLC DAMNIT!!!!????
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:41:22 PM by Belmont Stakes »

Remember my name and know this. I have Suffolk Down Syndrome.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
A Belmont falls through a trap door into a square prison with no exits. After hitting three sides he smashes through the last one. Relieved and low on health he looks at the camera, smiles and says......"Pork chop?"
ULTIMATE FOURTH WALL BREAK!!! That just happened!!!

Tags: