Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow Xtended Score?  (Read 18236 times)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« on: March 03, 2011, 05:11:03 PM »
I'd recommend you D/L the extended score. It's massive and pretty friggin' awesome. It seems what they did was record a ton of tracks and then pick & choose only a handful for the game itself.

Ok, what's this I'm hearing about an extended score for Lords of Shadow? Thunderbrand mentioned something but it got usurped by the mega-thread. I thought I found something that also mentioned additional tracks to the game, but nothing concrete thus far.

Or is this something that is in reference to the coming DLC?

Offline Alutwon

• Grand Cross
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »
I do believe that was something already linked here?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »
That's the extended score you were lookong for

Everything comes full circle

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 07:50:54 PM »
[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Source: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

LAME

Can anyone oblige my super lazy reluctance to register there?

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:56 PM »
Seriously. I'm not gonna register for some place that *MAY* have a extended score for the hell of it.

Gimme Youtube links.....then well discuss. (if the extended parts are worth it)

I don't wanna continue saying the score is leak when there might be stuff on there I haven't heard and it awesome.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 10:50:40 PM »
Kinda doesn't correspond to the quote if the extended score is just the game rip of the music, heh.
I'd recommend you D/L the extended score. It's massive and pretty friggin' awesome. It seems what they did was record a ton of tracks and then pick & choose only a handful for the game itself.

/snob

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 09:02:08 AM »
LAME

Can anyone oblige my super lazy reluctance to register there?

Just sign up. The FF Shrine is awesome.

Seriously. I'm not gonna register for some place that *MAY* have a extended score for the hell of it.

The FF Shrine has about every soundtrack ever. It almost definitely is real. I don't know why you would want to listen to a LoS extended score though...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:04:11 AM by Harrycombs »
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 10:52:37 AM »
Just sign up. The FF Shrine is awesome.

There is absolutely nothing awesome about having to download each track one by one.

I already found it at a much better game OST site anyway. I should have known to look there first.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:54:47 AM by uzo »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 11:29:20 AM »
There is absolutely nothing awesome about having to download each track one by one.

I already found it at a much better game OST site anyway. I should have known to look there first.
He was talking about the forums, not the site. ;)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »
Also, the FFShrine has been known to have some silly spyware script deallyos going on in their site.
You have to have something like NoScript or something, etc.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 04:22:28 AM »
I too would love a link to this, that doesn't involve registering.  Can't believe how hard it is to find this.

ANY HELP?
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 07:53:27 PM »

The extended score?

Wanna link that so I believe you? (not that I wouldn't believe you, oh dearest Uzo.....=D)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »
The extended score?

Wanna link that so I believe you? (not that I wouldn't believe you, oh dearest Uzo.....=D)

Oh ye of little faith. Check thine PM inbox.

Offline Melanicus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »
Canst thou send it to my pm inbox as well?
 :)
"Quiet, Yoda and Obi-wan! Be MODERATE with the Force, Luke!! Or: Be STRONG with the LIGHT SIDE, but in *using it*, Luke, use the appropriate strength!!"

Tags:

anything