Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: This Hornet Will Be the Last Thing You See Before You Die  (Read 5553 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: This Hornet Will Be the Last Thing You See Before You Die
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »
I think they evolved due to our interference with industrial waste pollution. Kinda like how nuclear radiation created Godzilla.

Do you mean that Godzilla doesnt help in anything?! Look at all these monsters that he destroyed, maybe it will even save us when these hornets become even bigger (j/k, we are doomed)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »
Godzilla never started out as the savior of humanity. That was only later on as more and more monster began to rear their ugly heads at Earth. But if these hornets do get any bigger then I'll put out a call to Godzilla, no problem. no way those stingers will get through that tough radioactive hide of his.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 10:51:45 AM »
But if these hornets do get any bigger then I'll put out a call to Godzilla, no problem. no way those stingers will get through that tough radioactive hide of his.
In all fairness, they'd be rather hard for him to catch...
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 10:56:49 AM »
True, but don't forget that he spews out radioactive blue fire  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 01:40:48 PM »
I hate hornets and wasps and bees and ANYTHING that flies and carries a weapon! Why are they armed AND super in-your-face? Couldn't they choose ONE of these traits? Other insects at least have the decency to not fly in a sort of sideways-back-and-forth motion close to your face. At. All. Times. And they want your food, your candy, your beer, your soda, your SOUL!

They're predators.
They're murderers.

We don't have anything of that size in my corner of the world, thank god. I would pee and then die if I even saw one.

Oh, and spiders. SPIDERS! Don't get me started. They are monsters and they don't belong in this world. (And no, they weren't called here by humans who wish to pay them tribute either.)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:43:33 PM by shelverton. »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 05:08:42 PM »

Why are they armed AND super in-your-face? Couldn't they choose ONE of these traits? Other insects at least have the decency to not fly in a sort of sideways-back-and-forth motion close to your face. At. All. Times. And they want your food, your candy, your beer, your soda, your SOUL!
To be fair, that REALLY only applies to wasps and killer bees. (and those families)

Regular honeybees are generally pretty docile. in fact, their stinger is a last resort weapon. if they use it, they die. They are literally stabbing you and breaking off the handle. the stinger rips out of them, and they die.

A bee will generally not attack you unless you get too close to the nest and make them feel threatened. Bumble Bees, for example, are the chillest motherfuckers.

I have a linden tree outside my house, and when me and my parents used to collect the tealeaves, there were always bees buzzing about. 9usually buble bees) and they are so fucking mellow, they are like drunk on nectar.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 06:46:40 AM »
Honeybees are dying out these days if I heard correctly. Those things are very important for the pollination of fruits.

I hate mosquitoes, flies, ants and cockroaches aside from wasps and the killer bees. Kill them all!!!

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2013, 11:53:05 PM »
ants have a purpose in nature. to clean up after dead insects.

Mosquitos on the other hand... population control?

kidding. they seem to exist only to be eaten, particularly by *shiver* spiders. Who in turn, as much as I fear and loathe them, exist to eat other insects, mainly mosquitoes and shit.

fuck spiders freak me the fuck out. just typing the name gives me the creepy crawlies.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags:

anything