Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Super Typhoon Hurtles Toward Japan, South Korea  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
Re: Super Typhoon Hurtles Toward Japan, South Korea
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 04:14:00 PM »
+1
"This weather is a bad omen; it does not bode well. Invading now would be folly. We should hold our men back a little longer, glorious Khan."
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »
But he did attempt to invade, and Japan dodged that bullet.  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 01:34:04 AM »
+2
They will discover thats it Gamera spinning really fast, send Godzilla to fight him and all will end well. (if Godzilla tries to destroy the city they always can call Ultraman or a Super Sentai to save them,now if thats not a giant monster its better to call a Kamen Rider tough)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »
+1
The only reason why all these super storms, earthquakes and other such natural disasters are happening and accelerating is because of us. We're hurting our planet with our pollution, abusing our natural resources and severely damaging the ecosystem through our stupid wars. The earth is a living thing and this is the only way for it to "burn off" all that we're doing to it. Humanity is just asking for the shit to hit the fan so this comes as absolutely no surprise to me.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
Japan had a big earthquake/tsunami a while ago too. That country's been hit hard by nature as of late :/

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 03:52:59 PM »
+1
The only reason why all these super storms, earthquakes and other such natural disasters are happening and accelerating is because of us. We're hurting our planet with our pollution, abusing our natural resources and severely damaging the ecosystem through our stupid wars. The earth is a living thing and this is the only way for it to "burn off" all that we're doing to it. Humanity is just asking for the shit to hit the fan so this comes as absolutely no surprise to me.

Japan had a big earthquake/tsunami a while ago too. That country's been hit hard by nature as of late :/

Even with that happening almost every time with a country so small, they always seems prepared to that, I didnt know about their projects, but maybe thinking about ecosystem is in the top of the list. The thing is, the majority of people share all this thing about what's happening in JP or Korea today, some of them send donations, and after one month they forgot about that. I dont will lie, Im a part of this majority, maybe thats my nature, or maybe because I fell powerless who knows? The thing is, if we started to really give our planet the attention needed, put this in the top of the list instead of only thinking in this piece of paper called "money", maybe them we could have a chance.
 Trying to save the planet in a so low paced mode wont will do the job, while one person clean a wound other three goes and open it again and put salt on it. When this thing really start affecting everyone and directly, we will run and try to repair the things, but it will be late.

Maybe Im saying BS, but you really believes that a government that searches without stop a way to live in another planets, while they didnt even know how to treat well our own, are giving top priority to that?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: