Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Zelda Skyward Sword  (Read 10917 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »
3. The music, (especially the music in the temples) isn't as memorable as I would like.  It's fine, it's just not... y'know... catchy?  Lords of Shadow syndrome, maybe?

What about the "flying around on your birdy" theme which strikingly sounds at times identical to the Back to the Future theme? ;D

This game is brizilliant, though I tend to pace myself. Also, Amnesia: The Dark Descent is currently taking up my gaming time.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 05:13:00 AM »
That's probably the best tune in the game.  For me, it reminds me of Superman.  And the second part with the cello is particularly soothing.
However, besides that tune, the Reverse Zelda Lullaby, and a handful of others, there isn't anything particularly memorable.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 06:31:58 AM »
That's probably the best tune in the game.  For me, it reminds me of Superman.  And the second part with the cello is particularly soothing.
However, besides that tune, the Reverse Zelda Lullaby, and a handful of others, there isn't anything particularly memorable.

I've been youtubing the soundtrack and I'm really shocked by how uninspired most of it sounds.  I'm probably missing some context since I haven't bought the game yet, but Zelda's music always made me *want* to play.

*sigh*   :-\

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 09:23:57 AM »
Zelda: Skyward Sword Music - The Sky

Peppy:  Link!  Do a barrel roll!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 09:58:31 AM »
Peppy:  Link!  Do a barrel roll!

Ya know, I wasn't even thinking about Star Fox the first time I heard it, but now...

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 08:02:00 PM »
haven't played it yet, and probably not for a while since initially I was enjoying skyrim PC until my PSU broke, got a new one but it's bad, plus I dunno what else could be wrong with it thus far.

I plan on Buying the game.... just to play it on emulator.

It costs $65 just to set up and $50 for the game, I like the wii but I'm holding out for the wii U (I bought a 3ds and soon a Vita) and the Emulator is pulling out better GFX with a superb sound quality (so I've heard).

this also explains my absence and such, hope to get back online with my computer soon enough!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

anything