Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quote from: Abnormal Freak
Odallus: The Dark Call

I both loved & hated that game. Mainly because of its difficulty. I enjoy a challenging game but there were moments in there that really frustrated me. Probably the reason why I dislike the “Souls/Borne” genre; They seem to prioritize extreme difficulty over fun & creativity. Devil May Cry however can be hard but it’s also a blast to play. My days of grinding constantly for hours just to get stuck on a boss for days/weeks are over.
I’m hoping that the Switch 2 will actually have multiscreen capabilities and designed in such a way that ports from the DS, 3DS, and Wii U would be super straight forward.  I’d rather wait to get a DS Collection on that system anyways if that’s the case.
Did you say Demon’s Crest? :unf
—J

General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania: Marbles of Souls discovered
« Last post by Eric Roman on May 22, 2024, 11:35:40 AM »
Is Slogra in it?
The Funcoland SotN card is such a cool relic. Am I reading that right? Its a pre-order of SotN that includes 3 minutes of paid phone calls? I've never heard of such a thing.

I remember going to Funcoland as a kid, buying a used copy of Castlevania Adventure for like $7, and disliking it so much that I never bothered to play Belmont's Revenge... until much later, after reading about how much better it was than the original.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania: Marbles of Souls discovered
« Last post by crisis on May 22, 2024, 05:25:38 AM »
Those remind me of the Castlevania Phone Cards that were released as promotional material a while back. Obviously only available in Japan but I was lucky enough to snag most of them

*sigh*
https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/05/konami-this-isnt-the-new-castlevania-we-wanted

Well, at least it isn’t another DLC.

I’ve wanted them to release more Castlevania related cards for a while now.  This is one way to get them, I suppose.

id kill for those cards. damn.
General Castlevania Discussion / Castlevania: Marbles of Souls discovered
« Last post by Reinhart77 on May 21, 2024, 08:34:45 AM »
https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/05/konami-this-isnt-the-new-castlevania-we-wanted

Well, at least it isn’t another DLC.

I’ve wanted them to release more Castlevania related cards for a while now.  This is one way to get them, I suppose.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
anything