Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: BUBBLE BOBBLE RULES!  (Read 3924 times)

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
BUBBLE BOBBLE RULES!
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:37:12 AM »
Bubble Bobble is the coolest game ever (exageration) and I'm sure there are a few fans in the forums, so come here and discuss all Bubble Bobble related discussions!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »
*waits for bloodreign to show up*

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Re: BUBBLE BOBBLE RULES!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »
In Reply To #2

Bloodreign was awesome too, but Bubble Bobble was better. If you feel like discussing Bloodreign, go ahead... :-\

That game was wicked fun. I have contests to see how far Nazis can go with severed limbs before they drop dead. Some get really far!

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
In Reply To #3

He means the CV Dungeon mod, Bloodreign :P

Bubble Bobble is gweat, tho. I LOOOOOOOOOVE the theme song.

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 10:43:57 PM »
Most addicting 2 player game of ALL time, I did a synopsis on the old boards, likely long buried. The game spawned a ton of awesome sequels, each special in their own way. The series then branched off into the Puzzle Bobble series, they still make them, but they seem less charming than their older counterparts.

Also don't get me started on the DS/PSP BB titles, Taito made a horrible mistake outsourcing their series to someone else, needless to say either BB game on DS, or BB on PSP hold a candle to the originals.

Especially love Bubble Symphony as well, it's my most prized game that isn't Gradius related on my Saturn.

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 06:22:42 AM »
In Reply To #4

Oooooooooohhh! :o

Tags:

anything