Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Mortal Kombat Legacy Episode 9?  (Read 1739 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: July 25, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »
Who saw the final episode of MK Legacy? I personally thought it was so baddass! Definetely the best episode all around to date! It was a douchbag thing to make everyone wait till comic con, but damn everything about that episode was put together well. I think it was even better than the awesome Raiden episode! Thoughts, opinions?

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Stasonio

• Lying drunk in a ditch by the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy Episode 9?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 07:39:56 AM »
It certainly was good, but I personally liked SZ/Scorpion episodes more, especially spear-uppercut combo. But I guess it's just because they are my favourite characters. As for this one, the only thing i didn't like was the cyborgs design. They simply took Cyrax model from MK9 and recolored it for all 3 of them! And i thought pallete-swapping was gone for good. I'd like to see more classic design and lice action instead of CGI. Also there's a minor complaint about the plot. Isn't it a bit stupid to put 2 newer models against one older model? To make things worse, older model almost kicked newer models' asses. But overally i liked it. And the fatality was nice. Looking forward to season 2!

Tags:

anything