Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Looking at Castlevania 3....  (Read 9003 times)

Offline Mortificator

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Looking at Castlevania 3....
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 10:20:30 PM »
She's a vampire, actually. Though she dresses like a succubus. ;D And yeah, "save me Richter!" Annette doesn't have anything on "bloodsucking queen of darkness" Annette.

Well, in the original Renegade, they were huge fat women that would pick you up and slap the shit out of you. The the sequel, Target:Renegade though they were pretty shapely. I remember that being a sore spot with a reviewer when the game came out.

I remember! Well, actually I remember the Japanese arcade version, Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun. That big bitch in the subway was the strongest opponent in the games.
Soleil, not Soleiyu
Orlock, not Olrox
Bathory, not Bartley
Richter, not Richiter

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 09:19:52 AM »
In Reply To #16

Regular Annette has the neck of a Giraffe.
So yeah, the Vampire version looks way better.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Max Power

Re: Looking at Castlevania 3....
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »
I don't believe that there is a need for Castlevania 3 to be made a Chonicals game. It's perfect as it is. Ported, yes...but it doesn't need to be remixed.

Choronicaling Rondo seems logical being that the game was never released here in the States. So there for, it can be viewed that IGA wanted Rondo to feel the same to us as it did to those who got the original when it first came out.

Tags: