Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dracula. the villain to have received the most amount of beatdowns in history???  (Read 24598 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
In Reply To #90

Now that's funny!!!  Here's another idea:  Dracula packs up and relocates to another country.  For example, the United States of America.  It exists by SotN and there probably wouldn't be a vampire hunter there.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
In Reply to #90

Funny, but if Drac got a tank, the Belmonts would probably One-up him. With a Gundam. I can see it now...

Drac: BWAHAHA! Those Belmonts can't stop me now that I've got my new Vampanzer! Heheh, Vamp-Panzer, that's pretty funny-
*Simon shows up in a gundam equipped with a MASSIVE Vampire Killer*
Simon: Hello there, Dracula!
Drac: OH MY GOD- *Gets flattened in one lash*
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
drac should just keep his front door locked, before the heroes manage to get inside, find that flight/superjump relic and level up so massively he won't have any chance.

then send death to the doorway to kill the poor level 1 hero who has no idea how to get in.

Offline gravekeeper

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Ahaha XD Poor Dracula always gets owned. You would think at some point he would just.. lose it and start crying and be all

Dracula:
I can't take it anymore!! T___T You always ruin my plans T___T *stomps foot into the ground like a cranky three year old* Always!! ;_;

Simon:
Awwwwwh... poor Dracula.. All he wanted to do was curse the world and throw it into an eternal hell of darkness where time stands still.. ;_; *pet pet*

Dracula:
*sobs* ;___;

Simon:
Feel better now..? ^^ *wipes off the tears from Dracula's cheeks

Dracula:
Y-yes ;_;

Simon:
You wanna go conquer the world? ^^

Dracula:
Y-yes! *a glimpse of joy shines in Draculas teary eyes*

Simon:
Awwwwh.. WELL YOU CAN'T!! *snaps his neck, pulls off his head and kicks it out of the throneroom like a football* WHO'S THE MAAAN!!? WHO'S THE MAAAN!!? WHO'S GOT THE BAAALLS!!?

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
^Continuing on that...

Simon: AHAHA! WHO'S THE-

Death: You do realize he put a curse on you before you broke his neck, right?

Simon: ...How far away do you think that head landed?
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Quote from: Serio
you play as dracula. you defeat a belmont.
Soma defeated Julius, not Dracula.

Also, one could argue that the fight ended as a draw, rather than defeat.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:02:40 PM by Crisis »

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
In Reply To #96

Technically, Dracula did defeat Julius.  After all, Soma is Dracula's reincarnation.  So, Soma = Dracula, thus Dracula defeated Julius.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
But Dracula is a weak bitch.
I mean, "LORD OF DARKNESS", god, my grandma made more world wide disasters than Dracula.
His real title must be: "The annoying vampire who makes Walachia's life more fun each 100 years."

Everything comes full circle

Offline paletteswapmonster

• Palette swap man
  • Forsaken
  • Legendary Hunter
  • gorilla warfare
    • Awards
In Reply To #98

Just because he loses every time, it doesn't mean he's "a weak little bitch". You do realize who he loses to, and why he loses at certain times, right?

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #99

one time he loses to a stupid kid with brain damage and his sidekick girlfriend in schoolgirl outfit.

well it could be explained that since they kill him literally seconds after he wakes up, maybe he was still sleepy or something, and that if he was given enough time to regain his powers like in every other game, he'd turn them into mincemeat within seconds. :o

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Serio, did you like get whupped by Jonathan and Charlotte on a playground somewhere at some point? Just asking here. Cuz, umm, you know... There's not liking a game for your own reasons, and there's not liking a bad game for all the obvious reasons. And then there's scathing, merciless, borderline-bitter disliking of something that leads one to believe there may be a much more deeply rooted, perhaps psychological problem at play here.

And then there's you with the pork children.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
i don't like them because they turned castlevania into a saturday morning cartoon with their stupidity. one of my favorite series became a children's game. :|

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
But... But they really didn't. I mean, there was still that neat plot twist with the vampire twins, and the dark underpinnings of Brauner's madness, and the secret behind the Vampire Killer that Eric Lecarde revealed, and-- and... And, um...

>_< Dammit, I tried. F*** PoRk and f*** the people who wrote it, packaged it n' slapped on the manga-tized art.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Pure garbage.

Offline silvermoonlight

• A Gentle Ray of Moonlight
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
You forgot dr wily and king koopa.

yeah, except king koopa always runs the hell off after Mario and Luigi trounce him. He used to jump down the freaking sewage pipe in the animated series back in the day.
At least Dracula actually dies and doesn't run off. The guy's got stamina. Aaand then he gets right back up and fights again after some years. He has had the most beatdowns because the guy never gives up.
soma eyes sig" style="width:276px

Tags: