Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: The Bloodstained Symphony - Original Soundtrack by Geoffrey Gunn  (Read 12995 times)

Offline Darth Cariss

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
This is quite good. Nice job. If you ever do decide to do any more, I'll have to check it out. ;D

Offline Rictrunks

• ----
  • Hunter in Training
  • ----
    • Awards
Hi. You and the soundtrack are awesome! I'm listening. I love.
(I've added you on Facebook (as Kadir), I want to ask you some questions)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 03:17:36 AM by Rictrunks »

Offline Eric Roman

• Sinyaso
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
::wave::  Just chiming in to let you know that it'll be a bit until I can feed you back, GG.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Dude. Seriously. You need to make the game to go with this awsome soundtrack! It's unfortunate and not very fair that such good tunes will simply remain as just that; tunes. The package must be made complete! Even if you don't have a whole lot of time on your hands, even if it's just for a couple of minutes, start working on the the game. It may take a long time but eventually you'll succeed.  :D

The only track in this collection that seems out of place is the library theme. It's too much like SotN's version (mainly because it's using the same instrumentation). I'd go back and revisit it just to make it more unique. After all we could all use a unique library theme now and then. But other then that, please! Try to make you game become a reality. I think I'd be awsome.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I am still always interested in writing music for video games, so if anyone has a project- I'm all ears.

Our music guy went MIA. We need a replacement composer. Are you bad enough to save the pres- project.

http://www.dimondsoft.com/castlevania/index.php?page=trailer

Offline geoff429

• Hunter in Training
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based.
    • Awards
Our music guy went MIA. We need a replacement composer. Are you bad enough to save the pres- project.

http://www.dimondsoft.com/castlevania/index.php?page=trailer

Sent you a pm. Get back to me ;)

Tags:

anything