Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: The Blood Way......  (Read 6170 times)

Offline LaughingMan008

• Awards
Castlevania: The Blood Way......
« on: March 12, 2011, 08:27:44 PM »
Say, does anyone here know how to download "The Blood Way" fangame from the nets? Or maybe have a downloaded copy they can send to me?
Back when it was just a little thing on the authors website, it was easy and simple to download. Now its all over the place, and none of the sites allow it. I found one strange zip archive of the game, and when I unpacked it, all the files were where they should be, but the game wouldnt play. Its strange.

Offline capkcan

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: The Blood Way......
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:07:23 PM »
type "Castlevania: The Bloody Way Download" into google.

Offline LaughingMan008

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »
Already tried that, obviously you haven't. XP

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
You can't download it because is a flash game  :(

Everything comes full circle

Offline LaughingMan008

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
You can download flash games quite easilly. I have a lot of them.
And if you actually READ my message, you would have learned I downloaded it before. Why do so many people post a response to a message, having not actually READ the message? It staggers the mind.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »
Ahasverus might have meant that you couldn't play a flash game that you've downloaded. At least not without having the right program in order for it to work. I too had downloaded this game once and was really disappointed that I couldn't play it for some stupid reason. I personally would rather play a downloadable game then a flash game. Just so I don't end up eating away all my bandwidth for the month.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything