Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Favorite Stages/Area  (Read 2347 times)

Offline DingusBelmondo

• Mysterious Stranger
  • Vampire Hunter
  • "Is this your wife? What a lovely throat!"
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:04:25 PM »
 I just played through level 2 of Bloodlines after having not played the game in about a year. Holy balls, that level is epic with The Sinking Old Sanctuary playing as you fight minotaurs in front of a blood red sunset. The water effects blew my mind when I first saw them. Eric looks much more appropriate on this stage then John, methinks. If one was to compile a list of the greatest Castlevania moments, which stages would you consider the most impressive visually and in their game play?
Go. Set Forth! Both your own life and hers are at stake.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 09:08:35 PM »
Lords I am not sure if this still is active but http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,4206.0.html yeah..... if not okay  :) at the time I do not have a favorite area at the moment but when I do I will state it.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 09:16:57 PM »

If nothing new Castlevania related is revealed soon, this kind of topic is all we're left with. I don't blame people for doing this when there's absolutely nothing left to talk about :( Looking at the other threads right now I can't exactly say the Castlevania Dungeon Forum is going through it's most interesting period ever...

Oh, and;
Clock towers hold a special place in my heart.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
My favorite stage is

Offline DingusBelmondo

• Mysterious Stranger
  • Vampire Hunter
  • "Is this your wife? What a lovely throat!"
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
Haha yeah it's something I genuinely want to ask the community. To me it shows a serious appreciation of the series when a person recognizes the truly excellent artistry of specific levels, that stand out even from the rest of the game. I've lurked here for years, and think every Castlevania fan likely has their personal moments of "wow", and would like to hear about them, because I can relate.
Go. Set Forth! Both your own life and hers are at stake.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 09:38:51 PM »
http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,4206.0.html

Seriously, this is right at the very top of the forum for a reason.
**locks**
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:40:30 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: