Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anyone got Japanse PSX SotN/NitM save data or Dawn of Sorrow glitch save data?  (Read 1993 times)

Offline EisaKrieger

• Elemental Warrior
  • Hunter in Training
    • My Cv: Fjording of the Abyss page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I got a version of NitM patched to English for the best translation (but still Japanese voices) but it would be nice to not have to play through once just to enable the high luck, axe armor, or Richter modes.  I already collected every single item in the US PSX and JPN Saturn versions and unfortunately can't find my physical memory cards with that data for my Playstation.  And my emulated ePSXe save data for the US version isn't compatible with the Japanese anyway.

I'd also like a .duc file to see the glitch weapons and souls in DoS.

If anyone wants some fun save data for the US SotN I have a file ready to fight the fake CvIII hunters at 47 but with low stats and high luck with a lot of rare items here.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
There's a thread specifically for save files in the Hardcore Gaming 101 subforum.
However, I'll keep this here so that it gets more exposure, just letting you know.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline EisaKrieger

• Elemental Warrior
  • Hunter in Training
    • My Cv: Fjording of the Abyss page
    • Awards
Ah ok.  Thanks.  I guess I'll scour that thread and see if either of these are there.

Tags:

anything