Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vagrant Story  (Read 6513 times)

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Re: Vagrant Story
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 04:26:53 AM »
I really liked this game. It was definitely a playstation highlight. It had some of the best graphics/music/story you would see on the playstation. It was hard in my opinion at times. Seemed like if you didn't have quite the right weapon you were screwed. It has been a while since I've played it. I should go through it again and hopefully I'd be a bit smarter and have an easier time. A real shame they never made a sequel. But as far as I'm concerned all the best Squaresoft games were definitely on Playstation. Followed by SNES. I can only think of a few I even own on ps2 and haven't played them too much at all... Anyhow. I played this one through once. I have the soundtrack.This was the last Sqaure game that came out that I really though was amazing and was really excited about. And I mean just Square, I was pumped about a few Square/Enix releases since this came out. I'm sad they don't have any games on 360 I'm interested in at all, but I have plenty of other games to fill that void.

Tags:

anything