Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: DID YOU KNOW (about Castlevania)...  (Read 16829 times)

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Re: DID YOU KNOW (about Castlevania)...
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2008, 03:21:23 PM »
True, but it's not my fault Carrie's an idiot. How did he get up there anyway? Last I checked all he had were a bunch of crosses and holy water. He's fat!

Did you know that in the science tower in Legacy of Darkness, the room with the guns along the wall and the bridge has no barriers in hard mode? Just a warning for CVFan13!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »
I got a did you know =D

Did you know you can make the loading text move with the controller in SoTN? If you dont your a n000b!!!!! N000000000000000000000BBBBBB!!!!

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »
Did you know that in the original verison of legend of demon castle for nes the clouds move across the screen in the opening?

Did you know that it's actually possible to beat every boss in the original castlevania with just the whip?

Did you know that in vs castlevania there's an actual kill screen if you play it long enough.

Did you know in nes castlevania on draculas true form if you kneel down in front of him he'll always do a big jump that you can walk under?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:17:10 AM by The Last Belmont »
_______________________________________ ______________

Legion

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2008, 05:56:04 AM »
Did you know that in SoTN, when getting hit by yellow medusa heads and turing into a statue that sometimes you turn into a statue of demon monster?

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2008, 06:55:36 AM »
Did you know that there's an extra conversation between Soma and Mina at the end of Aria of Sorrow if yo collect 100% of the game's souls? I did!

Legion

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2008, 07:31:08 AM »
Did you know that there's an extra conversation between Soma and Mina at the end of Aria of Sorrow if yo collect 100% of the game's souls? I did!

How long extra did that take you to get all the souls?

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »
A looooooong time, haha. Actually, I had collected most of the souls already, having beaten the game 9 times, so I was only missing 18 when I actually started looking. I only needed to search for like 2 hours to get the ones I still didn't have. There are some annoying ones. The poison worm took me about an hour of repeated kills and apparently, for the mandragora, you can't just kill the skeleton. You have to kill the actual plant after he pulls it out of the ground, but before it explodes. The arc demon took forever too.

Legion

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »
Much respect. I got a good chunk of em but maybe I will sit down one day and just knock em all out.

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2008, 07:47:33 AM »
How many do you need? I can help you if you need help finding any of them! ;D

Legion

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
In Reply To #54

Give me a day or so and I will let you know.

Thanks for the help.

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »
Did you know that in Harmony of Dissonance, you can play boss rush mode as both Simon and Maxim, Simon by entering the Konami Code before the title screen, and Maxim by holding L and R until you choose a difficulty setting?

Legion

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »
Did you know in the Dracula X Chronicles version of SoTN that you can keep all your items simply by holding left when entering the first meeting with death. It will skip this meeting though, but will make the game ridiculously easy.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »
did you know that if you collect all pieces of furniture in hod and put them away into the room, the best ending will slightly change?

juste will walk one step closer to lydie who will cling to his arm.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »
Did you know that (keeping true to vampire legend) Alucard has no reflection in Dawn of Sorrow?

---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Tags:

anything