Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Super Street Fighter II Turbo Washing Machine Lawn Mower Frying Pan HD Remix  (Read 17352 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Where can you find a good stick for the 360? I'll need one for the upcoming SFIV release.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
In Reply To #31

They're selling those $80 ones around made by Mad Catz.. Let me see if I can find you some pictures.

http://kotaku.com/5049022/mad-catz-street-fighter-iv-sticks-under-glass

http://kotaku.com/5139955/street-fighter-iv-tournament-edition-fight-stick-review-shoryuken

They look pretty cool, but way too fuckin' expensive.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline sonicabid

• Yakuza is beast
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Buy and play the Yakuza games
    • Awards
In Reply To #32

The 150$ tournament edition one is made from arcade quality parts. If you were to play on a SF4 cabinet it would be using that exact same stick that the tournament edition is.

The 80$ one (fightstick) is better than the SF anniversary edition, tekken 5 stick and hori sticks.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
That $150 stick sounds mighty tempting. With my new job maybe I can actually get this. So damn tempting.

Offline sonicabid

• Yakuza is beast
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #34

You're gonna have to Ebay it now. They stopped pre-orders in America quite a while ago, stopped on the few sites that were selling them as well, then pre-orders opened up here in Canada for like 4-6 days then they sold out here in that time. I'm hoping to nab a standard edition stick for 69.99 for PS3, hoping the EBgames around here get some.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:26:19 PM by sonicabid »

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Get the Street Fighter 4 Fight Pad. It is absolutely godly for 2D XBLA games, not to mention doubling as a PC controller.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Offline sonicabid

• Yakuza is beast
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #37

Gamestop should have them, they also should have the standard edition fightsticks for 69.99 or 79.99.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
In Reply To #9

A few years ago people paid 50$ for anniversary edition, that was just SSF2T repackaged ('cept you can pick any version of a character.) with 3rd Strike. I think the 15$ or whatever it is is a great price.
Anniversary Edition retailed at $30, and even at that it was overpriced IMO.  I got it as a gift, but knowing the ridiculous difficulty curve, I would never have paid $30 for that steaming pile of poo.  I'll stick with the old console conversions.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Anniversary Edition retailed at $30, and even at that it was overpriced IMO.

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
In Reply To #40

We talking Spanish ninja Vega or evil dictator Vega? Because the Ninja being harder than Bison is ridiculous.
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
    • Awards
In Reply To #40

We talking Spanish ninja Vega or evil dictator Vega? Because the Ninja being harder than Bison is ridiculous.

I'm talking about Vega (Claw). Claw is A LOT harder than Dictator, man! All you have to do to beat Dictator, is pick Dictator and spam fierce psycho crusher. You do that against Claw, and he'll kick flip you out of the air.

Offline sonicabid

• Yakuza is beast
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #40

This is the first time I've seen Claw refered to as a ninja. Ibuki and Geki from SF1 are ninjas, but Claw? The fuck, so damn random, heh.

Anyone buying an SFIV stick or gamepad?

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
In Reply To #43

SF2 Championship Edition's manual reffers to him as the Spanish Ninja, or something to that effect.
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Rodriguezjr

• Local Vampire Hunter
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Rodriguezjr's Youtube
    • Awards
This is the first time I've seen Claw refered to as a ninja. Ibuki and Geki from SF1 are ninjas, but Claw? The fuck, so damn random, heh.

Anyone buying an SFIV stick or gamepad?
I'm getting the standard edition stick next week.

Tags:

anything