Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 2d fan made castlevania game  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Archdemon

• Minion
  • Hunter in Training
  • bananas from pluto! nooooooooo!
    • Awards
2d fan made castlevania game
« on: March 07, 2009, 05:34:39 AM »
who's game enough to help make a new 2d castlevania game, maybe a fighting one to outdo Judgement?  ;)
suggestions?

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 06:55:07 AM »
castlevania fighter by serio is a good suggestion ;) funny thing is, as far as I remember it was already being made before judgement was announced :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »
I've got a suggestion. Use 2-D sprites like the ones Capcom fighter games use and make each character large with lots of impressive animations. It would take a lot of work but in the end I'd be worth it!  ;)

I've done some sprites like that but only using currently existing sprites which I've altered and changed about. My knowledge in this department is extremely limited even though I love working with sprites and doing sprite art. :)

-X 
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »
In Reply To #1

The question would be, help you how?

Tags: