Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Bloodlines for PSP?  (Read 9868 times)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 01:56:47 AM »
That would be nice if this turned out to be true. I have the Genesis version, but I wouldn't mind buying a remake, either. Especially if they packed another game in with it. I know I'm probably alone here, but I'd like Haunted Castle to be an unlockable on something like this. Sure, it sucks (though I think it still has charm), but I would like to actually own it, I guess.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 02:37:30 AM »
In Reply To #16

That's not a half bad idea, as it would fit in with the Chronicles games mostly being games few people got to play.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 04:40:57 AM »
One article mentions that it's for the PSP Go.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline jimmay17

• "Naysayer"
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 05:44:26 AM »
Here's a recap of E3 and this one lists "Castlevania: Bloodlines" and "Assassins Creed: Bloodlines" as separate titles, so I'm doubting they're confused (at least I hope not...).
If I forgot "everything I knew about Castlevania" I certainly wouldn't be excited about a new one coming out now would I?

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 01:55:34 PM »
thanks for confirming the release date for the other Bloodliens.  it's too bad.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 04:37:17 PM »
I would have much rather preferred CV3, and many other titles over Bloodlines to be remade.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Bloodlines for PSP?
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »
Well this turned out to be suck :(

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:29 PM »
It would have only made sense to release Bloodlines on the PSP Go.  Its always good to have a Castlevania game to kick off a new handheld system.  I don't see them releasing any of the Nintendo Castlevanias, so this would be the only other classic game that "fits" the PSP (since I just don't see them releasing Vampire Killer or Haunted Castle on the system, and they already have Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night, and Castlevania Chronicles available).

Tags:

anything