Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Bloodlines for PSP?  (Read 9869 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:44:53 PM by Reinhart77 »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »
Sweet! I have it emulated on my psp already, but a remake will definately be cool.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 01:10:55 PM »
Uh... Nice, I guess? I have the Genesis one, but I guess I'll get this one, too, for completion's sake. Still would've preferred a remake of the Gameboy titles, as those have more room for improvement, but hey, Castlevania is Castlevania, yes?

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »
I'm a little disappointed it's not for the Wii Virtual Console.  Oh well, maybe it'll be there soon anyways, so the more places it's on, the better.  Guess I'll be happy it can be played legitimately on a handheld.

Offline RichterB

• Returnee
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 01:56:38 PM »
Thanks, this is HUGE news for me. I really liked Bloodlines, but I never got to own the game. I hope if this is a remake it includes the original version, too.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:35:33 PM »
I couldn't find that article anywhere on that site, and the link would take me to the main page.

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 02:46:45 PM »
that's odd, the google news search link that i used to get there also redirects me to the main page now.  hopefully, that just means that Konami took them aside and asked the to remove the article because they weren't ready to announce it yet.  i hope it's not because it was all a misunderstanding...

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »
We I love Bloodlines, if its a port of the original thats not bad, if we get another chronicles game, great! Either way I'll still buy it
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 05:15:52 PM »
Sorry by dissapoint you, but it was a misunderstandig, because of that the article is no more there. Why?, because the game mentioned was "Assasins Credd BLOODLINES" that will be relased October 10. Sorry guys, I was excited as well :D

Everything comes full circle

Offline Thunderbrand

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Bloodlines for PSP (not)
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »
That blows. A new Chronicles game with an arranged version of Bloodlines would've been pretty damn cool.
*I'm not a newbie...I had several hundred posts with this screenname on the old board*

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 05:45:50 PM »
Close thread!!

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »
bah, we can still discuss how disappointed we are, or what we think they should really do.  it does seem like a bad omen though for hoping Lords of Shadow is a CV title though.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »
Doesnt bother me. I saw that article and was like "...bloodlines... outta all the CVs they could remake the picked bloodlines?" So Im kinda glad to see it was a flub

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »
it was fun to imagine what a 3D Bloodlines would be like for a few seconds there though. 

still, i wouldn't be surprised if they announced a small project like that to be released this Halloween.  if no PS3/X-Box 360 game is ready this October, it would only seem right if something else was made to tide us over until 2010.  if not a remake, maybe a cell phone game or small scale wii ware game?

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
Here's a recap of E3 and this one lists "Castlevania: Bloodlines" and "Assassins Creed: Bloodlines" as separate titles, so I'm doubting they're confused (at least I hope not...).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:15:51 PM by Reinhart77 »

Tags:

anything