Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Animated Dracula's Curse Blog "Updated"  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: August 19, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »
Looks like they are getting ready to add some things to the Animated Dracula's Curse Blog. 

http://castlevaniadraculascurse.com/
http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=14695

The article found the image of the Cyclops I had posted on the Castlevania Wiki that I had gotten from the slide deck earlier.  I had added a link to the slide deck, but wish I had made it more clear where I had gotten the images from.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: Animated Dracula's Curse Blog "Updated"
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 11:40:50 PM »
Seriously, did you have to start a thread? There are a lot of threads about this film, after a while, this thread will become in another unuseful garbage thread  ::)

But thanks for telling us, nice to see you again  ;)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 11:50:33 PM »
bah, i dug around for an old thread.  the last one was for the slide deck thread.  i'd probably have to dig a few pages back to find the main thread.  maybe we should put a sticky on the main thread?

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 04:39:07 AM »
In Reply To #2

How boutcha leave the moderating to the moderators, eh? ;)

The thread is really deeply buried, and even when you do find it, it's an insanely long thread that's already full of PAGES of bickering. Any updates or news just gets lost in all the whining.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:30 AM »
While I appreciate the update, the artwork you can see from the link in the article is horrible.  With the exception of Sypha, the characters look nothing like how they should.  Alucard for instance is way off.  He looks more like one of the demons you fight that seems to be between male and female. If these guys want to get the artwork right they should just check out Castlevania Judgment.  Also, if they really want nail Alucard's appearance, they should check out the artwork from the SotN instruction manual.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 10:09:50 AM »
I'm glad they finally updated it. Its nice to see something is going on with that.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »
Gonna have to agree...that artwork looks...interesting to say the least. Sypha looks great though and Trevor to me doesn't look too bad. But Alucard looks...well honestly, I don't know what exactly is going on there. Or why he's not wearing a shirt. (Or any clothing I think except maybe shoulder gear...I think...I can't tell if that's suppose to be bats, deformation or what...)

Tags:

anything