Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Sorrow's Distortion" (MP3 inside)  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 10, 2010, 11:39:00 AM »

Wh00t, more PowerRock!
This time, we rock out with Albus's Battle Theme from Ecclesia.

Enjoy!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 05:17:50 PM »
Oh nice! It's about time someone did this one! WOuld be cooler if you could get a live electric guitar but thems the breaks. Ever tried to use Fruity Loops "Slayer"? That may be something to look into.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »
I love what you did with the track. And I already love the track enough as it is. So it's like...
A new level of love.

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 05:36:38 PM »
This was a really cool sounding boss fight cue. Only thing that bugged me was the sound used for the central melody. - Came off as a really weird electronic interpretation of an electric guitar to me. Sufficed to say, the song now stands out properly. Nicely done, maestro. ^_^

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »
Oh yes, that instrument is weird.

Yeah, I had to explain to some people that it's not a guitar.  It's a synth-lead type of instrument, not unlike stuff like what you hear in... Motoi Sakuraba music (Tales games), or if you wanna get more CV-ish, the instrument heard in Cordova Town in Curse of Darkness or the Victorian Fear instrument in the 2nd part of the song, in the Arranged Portrait of Ruin track.

It's not an electric guitar.  Can't stress that enough.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
Re: "Sorrow's Distortion" (MP3 inside)
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 04:49:51 AM »
INT UP!!!!!

alsojorge couldn't you make something "special" about the song in Julia's shop, probably her theme, for CoD????i would really aprreciate that...peace bro!!!!

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline yunrocks123

• "A crown for every achievement."
  • Itadakimasu!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 08:51:20 AM »
nice, what about a remix of Lullaby Sent To The Devil? (Haunted Castle) ;D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 01:02:25 PM »
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 01:50:46 PM »
what about MY request!!!!!???   >:(

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »
I don't know whether I can do a better job than CoD did.  CoD had nice samples & stuff.
His request had been done ages ago, I just put up a link, heh.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline yunrocks123

• "A crown for every achievement."
  • Itadakimasu!
    • Awards

Tags: