Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: AvP  (Read 2353 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:14:41 PM »
Hey, any of you guys got your hands on the new Alien Vs Predator game yet? I got mine for the PS3 and it's sweet!  :D

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Online PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:46:01 AM »
I downloaded the demo for PS3 and found it was worthless, because nobody was online.  So I got it for the 360, and it was okay.  It seemed balanced enough that I didn't get completely slaughtered during my first playthrough (I played as a marine).  I hate how the demo is multiplayer only.  I'll play a little MP, but I'm mostly going to get it for the single player campaigns.

But I just got a Wii, so I won't pick up AvP until I finish Metroid Prime 3, CVA Rebirth, and New Super Mario Bros.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:08:49 AM »
I have nothin but good things to say about New Super Mario Bros... It was really like playin Mario 3 for the first time all over again. Its not very challenging but that could be cause Ive been playin mario since the nes came out like most of us here so I may not be the best gauge of it. I got Prime 3 and Prime 1 with new play mechanics but havent really messed with em yet

Ive heard nothin good about AvP tho... The single player is spose to be horrible

Tags: