Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Akira Yamaoka speaks (briefly) about his contribution to "SOTN" soundtrack  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
I'm listening to the grasshopper manufacture podcast on their Facebook page, and on episode two at the 28:35 mark, Yamaoka is asked about his contribution to the Symphony of the Night soundtrack, where he pretty much just says he did the drum programming. Nothing that hasn't already been revealed before, but it sounds like he did the programming for more than just the song "Crystal Teardrop", which is the only song I've ever read about him working on.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
That is good to hear!   Those involved deserve credit.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Amduscias

• Hunter in Tanning 8D !!
  • Hunter in Training
  • Wuhhzaaa
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Interesting, i will give a read to that
=============================================

Fill this space with some nice message

=============================================

Tags:

anything