Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Classic arcade X-Men coming to XBLA and PSN!!  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Classic arcade X-Men coming to XBLA and PSN!!
« on: October 12, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »
Debut Trailer - X-Men (Arcade)

I say it's about eff'ing time. Now all we need is AvP and the D&D games ported over.
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Classic arcade X-Men coming to XBLA and PSN!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 05:04:18 PM »
I remember playing this in the arcade at my mall. Very fun although I wish they would add extra characters, THAT would be awesome.

Next they need to port The Simpsons arcade.

Offline kadosho

• Hunter in Training
    • D-toid -Gaming for Robots
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »
Now they are definitely bringing the "love" back. First TMNT, now the Xmen.
Huzzah! =D

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 04:49:12 PM »
It'd be cool if they retained the extremely wiiiiide aspect ratio of the 6-player cabinet as an option, as well as standard 16:9 and 4:3 viewing options. Then Rare or someone could release the Battletoads arcade game and do the same.

And yeah, the Alien vs. Predator arcade game would be tiiiiiiits.

Man, those old school arcade beat 'em ups are the best. Wish Turtles in Time were given a proper release (and a patch for the first game to bring back the original character selection screen).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
This game was pretty fun. They had it at the roller rink in my town when I was a kid. I agree with Alien VS Predator (I assume you mean the CAPCOM verison, although I think that's the only beat em up AVP). I would actually RATHER have that. What they should do is put Dungeons and Dragons Collection on XBOX live and PSN. I have it for Sega Saturn, that was one game

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 10:33:16 AM »
my friends and I loved to team up on. Yet NOBODY had it but me, much less even heard of it. My favorite game of the beat em' up style by far. That and Double Dragon II.

Tags:

anything