Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 3KB Castlevania Review  (Read 2909 times)

bpas41

3KB Castlevania Review
« on: October 15, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »

Offline jediblaster

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: 3KB Castlevania Review
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 09:27:44 PM »
Had to stop watching b/c it was so annoying listening to those two banter back and fourth. 

Offline whitedragon_nall

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »
It was kind of annoying, but I did watch the whole thing. His excuse for the camera was lame. This is a video game....NOT a movie. Camera control is a necessity in a game.

Offline Innovator

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 05:41:21 AM »
It was kind of annoying, but I did watch the whole thing. His excuse for the camera was lame. This is a video game....NOT a movie. Camera control is a necessity in a game.

Right...please say that to Capcom and all first RE games.
And please tell it to many RPG industry, to the God of War series, Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry,....

Are they movies or games ? For LOS it's just the same as many video games in general.

Yes moving cameras is good, but LOS is still very playable, I finished it 110 % and it's possible to find everything (dead bodies) quite easily without moving cameras, as there are many details in the background to find your way through unseen passages.

Offline Apolake

• Just a lurker
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 05:46:18 AM »
"I respect your right to an opinion, it's your "right" to lie and misinform that I take issue with."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 04:22:46 PM »
i like that review better too. The first review sucks..... hard to hear, and boring. Not to mention they probably have a girl to raise views.

Offline DragonsAndCarpetBags

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »
That classic game room guy is quite amusing.

Tags:

anything