Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The ''help me write stuff'' thread  (Read 34131 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
I think it would be hilarious.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 04:07:25 PM »
Dunno, but is decapitation your forte?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
Dunno, but is decapitation your forte?
I've cut the head off an anime girl or two in my time.

I have.... maybe three stories that deal with that?

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 11:55:35 PM »
Oh well, if you don't mind whipping out the guillotine then go right ahead.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 12:09:20 AM »
Its bad thing that it still hilarious to me?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 12:12:13 AM »
Eh, I've laughed at worse.
^^

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 12:14:10 AM »
Good to know, because my fingers are itching to type this last post but I almost didn't make it because I didn't knew the response that I would receive.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 01:47:04 AM »
If I wrote a story where one of the Castlevania girls somehow gets converted into a flying Medusa head, would that be sexy or would it just make that character really annoying?

It's okay with me. The game Breath of Fire 2 has a transformation system which turns your characters into more powerful creatures, some of which are cool while others are weird as hell.
You have this ultra big and strong rat-man who turns into something like an armadillo.
(click to show/hide)

Then you have this plant-creature who has 3 transformation, one of which is a mushroom-girl (?) and another looks like an onion with feet (??)
(click to show/hide)
On another note, your fanfiction is quite hard to appreciate for someone who doesn't know any of the animes / mangas you base your stories on.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 01:55:45 AM »
On another note, your fanfiction is quite hard to appreciate for someone who doesn't know any of the animes / mangas you base your stories on.
Sadly its true, but I think its a normal trait of fanfictions.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2013, 09:55:19 AM »
Oh well, if you don't mind whipping out the guillotine then go right ahead.
I've never actually used a guillotine in one of my stories.

One magical girl had her head bitten off and eaten by a giant Lovecraftian monster (and then it ate the rest of her)

Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere had her head cut off by Velvet's chain whip bondage thing.

That Jun girl from 999 had her head sliced off with an axe.

Lelouch had his head cut off in some really contrived cockpit damage.

One of the Bad Ends in Terrible Things Happen to Akane involves a cyborg chick vaporizing Akane's head with a particle cannon (while the rest of her body remained intact)

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:56:58 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 12:54:12 PM »
pointless post.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:31:07 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 02:37:03 AM »
I HAVE AN IDEA.

...but it's Final Fantasy X-2 related instead of Castlevania.  And it's pretty weird even compared to my usual approach.  It uhhhh involves the way the three main characters were designed.

I'm not sure I'll ever actually write it.  :(

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 03:03:10 AM »
Do iiiit

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 04:04:29 AM »
Well, okay then.  I guess I can talk about it a little bit more.

The Gullwing girls are fighting some plant creature; nothing's been finalized but it's most likely a Malboro at this point.  Everything seems to be going well for the heroines until Mr. Malboro does his burping thing for crowd control.  Marlboro toxins leave them staggered closely around him for a few fateful seconds, at which point three of his tentacles lash out and quickly find their targets in unarmored belly buttons (minor clothing malfunction there, girls).  The tentacles serve as a Corruption Juice delivery system.  The Malboro itself sprouts some nasty mushroom-like formation that encloses the immediate vicinity so none of the goods are damaged during gestation.  A few seconds / minutes / hours / brief timeskip later, the Not-Gullwings spawn out of the mushroom in a cloud of spores.  And then... I don't know.  I usually leave at least one or two other characters standing around for the corruptee(s) to brutally kill off and establish they have, indeed, crossed the line, but that doesn't really work with the whole group assimilation angle I have going here.  The lack of an ending is like the main thing that's holding me back, aside from wondering if I should tone down the part with the surprise navel invasion.

The weird thing is I was looking at random FFX-2 videos after I came up with this idea and saw one of Yuna's dressphere changes involves her blossoming out of a giant flower, so this does actually have some kind of precedent in the context of the game.

I was planning on giving the girls a mutant Spriggan motif, though.  Yuna would still have her short shorts but her skirt-thing would made out of lily vines.  Rikku would have sunflowers growing out of her ponytail and a new leaf bra.  Payne's warrior outfit could be redesigned so it looks like it's made out of black rose petals, etc.  They would spend the rest of their time as nature spirits guarding their forest / Father Malboro / whatever.  In another universe, this could have been a clever allegory for the Greenpeace fads of the 1980s instead of just some dumb exploitation fanfic.

Working title:  Fun Times with the Fungi
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:54:31 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »
They will have bad breath because of that?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: