Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: MASSIVE Castlevania based Minecraft map: Criswelvania. -- Now with more sequel!  (Read 26541 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
well, as of 1.8, you can switch between creative and survival. on servers, on the fly- or you could use a map editor like everyone who makes huge maps does.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Criswell

• Awards
I'd like to build a CV1-based map.
I think I'd be pretty great for it.  But I'd need one of them unlimited build God-Mode deals to do so.
I find MCEdit pretty indispensible for certain things. I started this map out legit but once I began making the adventure, I had to switch to peaceful to keep things from getting messed up, and now I use a couple mods like SinglePlayerCommands and TooManyItems to get all the blocks I couldn't get otherwise.

Here's a new trailer for the update, it came out reasonably well for a first effort, check it out:
http://youtu.be/oJ7R7TYUlWU

geekscuad

This + the Castlevania texture pack at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/366420-16x-100-castlevania-collection/ = EPICNESS

Offline spookyhappyfun

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Minecraft Forum Homepage
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
It's been a long time, but if anyone still plays Minecraft, the classic Criswelvania adventure map is being updated and a new release is imminent! More info soon.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I saw someone mention this and I'd thought about checking it out, but I guess it's not compatible with the iOS version of Minecraft. That's the only one I play, and usually only if I've had a few lol! But this would be a lot of fun to mess with.

Offline spookyhappyfun

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Minecraft Forum Homepage
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Yeah, unfortunately Criswelvania only works with the PC (and Mac) version of Minecraft. Hopefully, though, once all versions are streamlined and have the same features, everyone will be able to enjoy it.

Until then, I'd still recommend the PC version as most new content goes there first before being ported over to the other versions.

Tags: