Poll

Have you gotten your hands on Ninty's Shiney New Handheld?

Hell Yes!
22 (45.8%)
Not yet launch titles suck
8 (16.7%)
No I hate handhelds
2 (4.2%)
No I hate Nintendo
1 (2.1%)
No I'll wait for Castlevania first
15 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Poll: Got 3DS?  (Read 33502 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 03:53:43 PM »
No I have not got one yet and my dad does not want me to get anymore systems ut I can work something out hopefully

and there are a few game I want to get like kid icarus, the new fire emblem, and without a doubt professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright since I have never played any of them this seems like a perfect time to try both at the same time (two for one special).
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 04:03:41 PM »
Hell yeah!
There way many more games other than castlevania, got mine at price drop.

Only complaint is that there really isn't that many games out for it yet, but I'll get my fix soon with Shinobi, Sonic generations, and Mario Land 3d

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
Also since no one has said it yet I just want to say it : super smash bros 3DS (bring a Belmont dang it we have to do something they deserves a slot more than some other nintendo characters)!!!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Opium

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: Poll: Got 3DS?
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »
I had to buy one on the day that OoT 3D came out.  I did 2 100% regular game + master quest playthroughs, but haven't really touched it since except to DL my ambassador gifts.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
Also since no one has said it yet I just want to say it : super smash bros 3DS (bring a Belmont dang it we have to do something they deserves a slot more than some other nintendo characters)!!!

Megaman
Simon Belmont
Banjo-Kazooie

Three characters to make Smash Bros. Perfect!

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 07:50:08 PM »
Megaman
Simon Belmont
Banjo-Kazooie

Three characters to make Smash Bros. Perfect!

Megaman I can see as Simon without a doubt but the problem is most people do not know who Simon is and even if he does deserve a spot it feels like it is impossible for him to get in. Simon just can not get in normally something big would have to happen like  the whole castlevania community were to join in and make it happen and it sucks too because if Simon was repersented in a very good way the popularity of castlevania would skyrocket just look at Pit almost no one knew him heck no one knew what fire emblem was at looked what happened I bet you if the chance came if it was between some random character vs Simon he would get left in the dust even if popularity matters (or not). It seems Simon has some kind of stigma or something which is sad and even if he is a perfect match for the smash universe. It just seems like some unatural force keeps him and the series back(also do not say the k word please). If only people would give him a chance. We all know he fits more than others why can't people not see it.

Also on an other note I want Lilina from fire emblem just because she would wreck zelda and also because she is really cute  :-[.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:51:56 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 09:34:06 PM »
Megaman I can see as Simon without a doubt but the problem is most people do not know who Simon is and even if he does deserve a spot it feels like it is impossible for him to get in. Simon just can not get in normally something big would have to happen like  the whole castlevania community were to join in and make it happen and it sucks too because if Simon was repersented in a very good way the popularity of castlevania would skyrocket just look at Pit almost no one knew him heck no one knew what fire emblem was at looked what happened I bet you if the chance came if it was between some random character vs Simon he would get left in the dust even if popularity matters (or not). It seems Simon has some kind of stigma or something which is sad and even if he is a perfect match for the smash universe. It just seems like some unatural force keeps him and the series back(also do not say the k word please). If only people would give him a chance. We all know he fits more than others why can't people not see it.

Also on an other note I want Lilina from fire emblem just because she would wreck zelda and also because she is really cute  :-[.

This is from the american standpoint, the japanese audience has a really good chance to know who simon is much like no one knew who Marth was until the remake of the game.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 03:13:18 AM »
I do want one, but without a job, there is no way to get it.........
Ruler of Chaos

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 07:00:00 AM »
I still have my 3DS but the last game I bought was Zelda.  The lack of games has been very depressing as well as the poor eshop support.  Hopefully after this holliday season the 3DS will (finally) start to pick up.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »
Where's the I don't hate handhelds but don't want one option?

Offline BullockDS

• TheMoonMan
  • Hunter in Training
  • I'll see you all at 3:15!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2011, 02:28:14 PM »
I bought my 3DS at launch. Big mistake; the only games I've got are Super Street Fighter IV and Ocarina of Time 3D. Nintendo should've waited a bit later than March to release the 3DS. Upcoming titles look promising, however, such as Super Mario 3DLand, Luigi's Mansion 2, and the possibility of Majora's Mask 3D (*crosses fingers*), so hopefully, I'll be getting more use outta my 3DS than just music and Four Swords Anniversary Edition.

My Character (not drawn by me)

The free market punishes irresponsibility. Government rewards it. – Harry Browne

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 03:45:57 AM »
I don't really have any games for mine. I don't even touch or use it.

Why the hell do I have this blue brick again?

Oh, right, the mario 3D land game. It think that's what I'm waiting for.

Perhaps.

I want to see a new 2D castlevania for it.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 03:10:18 PM »
What I wait for:
Sonic Generations 3DS
Super Mario Land 3D
Shinobi
CRUSH3D
Luigi's Mansion 2
Mario Kart 7
Animal Crossing 3d FTW!
Majora's Mask 3DS
New Star Fox (crosses fingers)
MGS3 Naked Simple

...and a few more I can't think of at this moment...

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 06:48:42 AM »
RE: Revelations looks like it has some potential as well.  I was going to get MGS:3 but now that the HD collection is coming to PS3 in two weeks, I'm just going to get that instead.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 02:41:56 PM »

Super Mario 3D Land is the first game I REALLY want. So I may very well pick up a 3DS before this year is over. Other than that I don't know what to get for it. Ocarina of Time maybe, but it's not that interesting to me, especially not now that Skyward Sword is around the corner. Maybe after I'm done with that. I need to take quite long breaks between Zelda games. They're fun but also oddly exhausting to me.

Tags: