Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Greece about to be kicked out of EU?  (Read 9214 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
Are all of those groups seeking out world domination through their devious schemes like the Elders of Zion
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »
{more stuff}

I read your post, to which no actual relevant information was found. Seems to be the case here too.

Sure, we got the occasional single nut job willing to give the USA the middle finger and try anyway. You beat off Egypt one or two times, yay. You defended against a single country, within a single instance. Assuming the USA pulls their alliance; You really think all the countries around you wait politely and take turns fighting single wars with breaks in between for you guys to recuperate? Hell no. They're going to all come in at once, from all sides, and steam roll you. Like I said, flies on shit.

It's great that you have pride for your country, but you are vastly overestimating your military capabilities versus the collection of all your enemies. To which you are SURROUNDED by, if you happened not to notice.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
That's why Successor and I wear our tinfoil hats. It also protects us from the mind-bending U-WAVES sent out from NSA/KGB black helicopters that frequently hover over my forest outpost. Big Government isn't going to put lizard-men thoughts into my subconscious. The Russians and their Finnish allies still try to abduct me in their black triangle stealth aircraft, but I'm too wily for them. The Bilderburg group plans to use me as a secret satellite relay for the ISS mind-control program, which is made up of the liquid metal that they claim is your 'drinking water.' This liquid metal also dulls down your ESP.
The truth is out there.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 01:25:10 PM »
Well, Uzo, I never said Israel is "all powerful" and "could take on the world".
Neither did I underestimate Israel's enemies which, just like you say, are all over.
You really don't get my point, do you? I'm defending my position against @$$holes who say "You Israelis ain't worth shit without America". 
What I'm saying is that for a country its size (7 millions), Israel is pretty damn powerful, technologically advanced, and probably has nukes (It's not official though).
If all our enemies unite against us, we'd be in a real big trouble, true. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon. With all their hatred to Israel, the Arab nations haven't united against a single enemy since... Muhammad probably?

For now we've got a nutcase president in Iran, trying to build some nukes, who's our biggest threat ATM. But even if he does get nukes, I don't think he's gonna do it. No country would be willing to start an all-out war with the Western world.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »
So, it seems we're on the same page then.

----------------------

The truth is out there.
Learn from the masters; 72pt font makes your insane ramblings valid and trustworthy.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:17:44 PM by uzo »

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »
Freddy, do you know the Bilderberg club? It's a offshout of the new world order..............

Don't forget these either: The United Nations, The aforementioned Bilderberg group, The Council on Foreign Relations, Skull & Bones society, the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission and finally the on thing that will make their New World Order a dream come true...SCAN: Secret Coalition for American Nationalism. -this one is very top secret in those underground societies.

-X

Pffffft :rollseyes:

Those are all childs play compared to the Stonecutters

Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Tags:

anything