Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vamprotector fan Game  (Read 220113 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2014, 06:54:23 PM »

Preview of The Alien Fields subject to change. A lot of nasty surprises in store not shown on the map. The map consists of Block 1-1 and Block 1-2. It's pretty huge.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2014, 11:17:34 PM »
lol! You got the Gradius III stage 1 sandworm boss in the stage!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: April 21, 2014, 09:20:13 AM »
lol! You got the Gradius III stage 1 sandworm boss in the stage!
It's just a placeholder for now. I am experimenting with different enemy types for this stage.

Offline Dog Unlimited

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #333 on: April 21, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »
 ;D Wooo, Genial, muy buen desarrollo saludos,
----------------------------------------------
 ;D Wooo, Great, very good greetings development
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:06:51 AM by Dog Unlimited »

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: April 21, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
Lookin good brother!
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: April 24, 2014, 06:43:09 PM »
Vamprotector Afterimages

Experimenting with adding some new afterimages after the somersault. Tweaking.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: April 24, 2014, 10:34:13 PM »
I just thought of something darkmanx_429. Have the Moon stationary as in fixed in the background rather then giving it movement. Since the Moon is so far away, even further then the mountains, it should stay in the sky until you cross into another area. It was done like that in SCV4 and I think it would work out well in your game too.

Here's what i mean in case I'm confusing you: Super Castlevania 4 Stage 1
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:36:39 PM by X »
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: April 25, 2014, 03:56:37 AM »
I just thought of something darkmanx_429. Have the Moon stationary as in fixed in the background rather then giving it movement. Since the Moon is so far away, even further then the mountains, it should stay in the sky until you cross into another area. It was done like that in SCV4 and I think it would work out well in your game too.

Here's what i mean in case I'm confusing you: Super Castlevania 4 Stage 1

I just might do that. Man, people just can't get over that moon! lol

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: April 25, 2014, 10:13:11 AM »
+1
No, but a cow can, lol!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: May 15, 2014, 04:58:58 PM »
Just giving everyone a update. I finally moved into my first house and I even got my stuff from storage out of the area.

I hadn't seen my things in about a year it's nice to have my things unpacked and accessible again.

Right now my house is half way done but totally livable. Everything is totally unpacked. I am in the process of updating my new office and for that I need appropriate furniture.

I plan to at least have a new desk before the end of the weekend and I want to also buy a new top of the line desktop. Most likely an Alienware. I never owned one before. (Yep I am shelling eventually those bucks out...lol)

I need dual monitors too, things like that. Once I have my setup (It will be the 1st time I ever had a real setup where I can work on my art) I will continue working on Vamprotector as well as the other projects I been meaning to get to...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:03:28 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2014, 05:24:35 PM »
Darkman, It would be much cheaper and better if you built your own desktop computer. You can order all kinds of parts from
http://www.newegg.com/ and you can find instructions online. Don't buy a desktop, it's best to make one. It'll be cheaper. It'll look cooler. It'll be better. And it will be your own work of art.  :)
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2014, 05:33:44 PM »
^
I second this notion. Having a Frankenstein machine will grant you much more options then buying a standard retail make.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: May 18, 2014, 05:56:06 PM »
Darkman, It would be much cheaper and better if you built your own desktop computer. You can order all kinds of parts from
http://www.newegg.com/ and you can find instructions online. Don't buy a desktop, it's best to make one. It'll be cheaper. It'll look cooler. It'll be better. And it will be your own work of art.  :)

I heard of that man, they used to have it with Dell but not anymore where I am at. You have a couple of options through Alienware but not from the ground up building.

Can you guys provide anymore sites for computer building?

EDIT: Nevermind got it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:54:15 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: June 09, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »
I heard of that man, they used to have it with Dell but not anymore where I am at. You have a couple of options through Alienware but not from the ground up building.

Can you guys provide anymore sites for computer building?

EDIT: Nevermind got it.

What site are you using then?
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: June 10, 2014, 05:48:54 PM »
Warmachine cleaned up my code in DEBUG a bit and added some to it. Gameplay seems to be running much smoother now. More to come soon!

We are tightening things up for the demo version and starting to merge the characters together!

Helsing Debug: June 10 2014 - by Darkmanx/WarMachine