Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: VAMPROTECTOR CUSTOM SPRITING AND SPRITE RIPPING THREAD  (Read 3324 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
VAMPROTECTOR CUSTOM SPRITING AND SPRITE RIPPING THREAD
« on: May 21, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »
Hello, as some of you may know I am new to the CDF and I am currently working on my project Vamprotector with my bud, Warmachine.
http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=3623.0
We are in the process of releasing a demo of the game as well as creating a custom OST to be released simultaneously with the game's official release. I am doing most of the custom spriting and level design by obtaining sprites from various sources, creating original sprites, as well as updating sprites from older titles that I would like to use in the game. I noticed that I didn't see a sprite resource areas in the forum and I need help obtaining particular sprites for use in our game. If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!  We will also be accepting custom enemies for use with our game too. We are particuarly, in need of Castlevania/Contra Hybrids for our game! Just keep in mind the art style is that of Rondo of Blood. If you would like to contribute please post your custom sprites or ideas on this thread!

The first sprites I would like to request are, I need the level maps for Contra HardCorps for the Sega Genesis. I am aware of the common search areas, vgmaps;sprite database; etc and I had someone who was starting to rip them from the game for me but he quit on me. I need the stage maps past stage 2 onwards. I don't believe there were many stages in that game anyways. If someone can help me out, that would be great! Thanks for contributing to our project.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: VAMPROTECTOR CUSTOM SPRITING AND SPRITE RIPPING THREAD
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 09:36:38 AM »
I will make a sprite showcase/request sticky thread, and maybe whomever can grant your request will put them up.
Here's hoping!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: VAMPROTECTOR CUSTOM SPRITING AND SPRITE RIPPING THREAD
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
I will make a sprite showcase/request sticky thread, and maybe whomever can grant your request will put them up.
Here's hoping!
Thanks brotha! I hope this helps alot of people, myself included!  Are you cool with the specs for Drac now?

Here is the main sheet that I am slowly building from, it should help you with the sizes and stuff. As you can see, I am slowly building the rat animation.One of the character sprites have been included for scale.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:20:45 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags: